FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-16-2009

Ok, didn't think so.

I got thrown for a loop, however, when checking my e-mail and seeing that Netflix said they got a disc today. Must have actually arrived Saturday, and then was checked in today.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-16-2009

dino Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Was there mail today?

No mail on Presidents Day since it's an official Government Holiday.

I hear the gov't is considering making "ground hog day" and "national take a nap day" official holidays as well to relieve part of the current budget strains. :Smile

just kiddin'

We sometimes get a half day on Flag Day.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 02-16-2009

Allyson Wrote:
dino Wrote:No mail on Presidents Day since it's an official Government Holiday.

I hear the gov't is considering making "ground hog day" and "national take a nap day" official holidays as well to relieve part of the current budget strains. :Smile

just kiddin'

We sometimes get a half day on Flag Day.

That's your base commanders decision though right? At least he doesn't shut down the rest of government in doing that and waste time in congress passing resolutions :Smile.

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-16-2009

tired of seeing the Lost TV thread . . . because I cannot look at it!!! I'm on Season 2, Episode 5.

yeah, yeah, i'm far behind . . .

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 02-16-2009

Queenie Wrote:tired of seeing the Lost TV thread . . . because I cannot look at it!!! I'm on Season 2, Episode 5.

Go ahead and skip to the current episodes, you won't miss anything, and everything will make 100% complete sense, especially when you find out that the Smoke Monster is actually Walt and Kate's son. Wink

Annnnd... Right now, I'm sitting in a computer lab waiting for class to start, obviously the 2 hours I alloted for my preliminary shoot of the Black Rose was about 1 hour too many, and now I got some free time.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-16-2009

Queenie Wrote:tired of seeing the Lost TV thread . . . because I cannot look at it!!! I'm on Season 2, Episode 5.

I'm not sure if it would spoil anything for you anyway. Unless you are caught up most of what we are saying might as well be in a foreign language. On the other hand if you were to look at it you would be able to start piecing together what we are saying by about the end of season 4. So yeah, you probably shouldn't peak.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 02-16-2009

I'm currently trying to figure out how to write an autobiography of my life for a background check......seriously what the eff?

zdunklee Wrote:I'm currently trying to figure out how to write an autobiography of my life for a background check......seriously what the eff?

Tell about your parents and siblings, the town(s) you grew up in, your school days and accomplishments, marriage(s) and children. Be sure to include an explanation of any prior arrests or trouble involving the law. That should about do it.

Thanks for the advice, although that is pretty much repeating the other 60 pages of this thing...oh well I don't know what else they could possibly want anyway.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 02-16-2009

zdunklee Wrote:Thanks for the advice, although that is pretty much repeating the other 60 pages of this thing...oh well I don't know what else they could possibly want anyway.
Prior roommates, friends, anyone who may have dirt on you. Make sure you give them names of people who won't tell them about that night with the midget (little person to be PC, no, not you allyson), the quarter pound of pot and the prostitute named Angel.

They tend to frown on these sort of activities.

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-16-2009

dino Wrote:and the prostitute named Angel.
That was Titan with a wig.

zdunklee Wrote:Thanks for the advice, although that is pretty much repeating the other 60 pages of this thing...oh well I don't know what else they could possibly want anyway.

Applications can be quite repetitious. When I fill out my kids school forms next year, I will put the information applicable to all children on one form and then make copies for each child and their specific information. The forms we have to complete has the child's name 3 times on the same Effing form. That is just downright ridiculous. :-[

Jiggy Wrote:
dino Wrote:and the prostitute named Angel.
That was Titan with a wig.

Oh eff....I thought she looked kinda like a dude...

Ugh, get me out of here. I'm off the clock, but because my car is at the shop, I'm sitting here at my desk waiting for the wife to come pick me up. I swear, if I have to listen to the senseless conversations of a couple of nearby coworkers for any longer, I'll lose it.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 02-16-2009

What's up with car?

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-16-2009

Trying to figure out if something is where I think it is, or where my boss thinks it is.

I was right. It was totally on her desk. Not that it matters. It's President's Day and there is no mail. I'm a tool.

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-16-2009

On my way to Myrtel Beach,Va from Sleepy Eye, Minnesota. Any wanna go with?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-16-2009

you gonna be passing by my hood i bet... stop by so i can booby trap your car for all those damn exalts!!

:-X

oh and me... gonna jam on the guitar for a bit

At work, playing on the internet, and talking to a friend on my cell phone. I'm so proud of myself. That is multi-tasking.

FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:What's up with car?

Engine diagnostics showed it needs a tuneup, new plugs and wires. I figured it was something with the ignition system, but was a little surprised to hear the plugs/wires were bad... my dad and I replaced them about a year ago. Out of anything, I would have figured the distributer cap was going bad.

Oh well, that's pretty quick, cheap and easy to do, so I won't complain.

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-16-2009

learning about the medulla oblongata.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-16-2009

Jo Wrote:learning about the medulla oblongata.

[Image: waterboy.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-16-2009

Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:learning about the medulla oblongata.

[Image: %20guide1.jpg]

you r t3h suk @ posting pix.

edit: you're also quick with the "modify" button....damnit.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-16-2009

/rockin'

Tool has +2 !!! Not a car tool...semi and trailer filled with DelMonte can food (corn, peas, peaches, beans) ya know...stuff ya heat in the micro.

Except the peaches

Major A-hole Wrote:Tool has +2 !!! Not a car tool...semi and trailer filled with DelMonte can food (corn, peas, peaches, beans) ya know...stuff ya heat in the micro.

me no cook with that witches magic thing, me cook like man with fire

arRf, ArrF, arRF

Wal-mart has 7-8lb tenederloin. Lay on counter,slice about 1/4 inch thick and roll out while slicing so you have what looks to be a sheet of tenderloin. Slice one vidalia onion into small pieces, 2 bell peppers(red and green if ya feelin festive), minced garlic, Dales seasonings(marinade), salt, black pepper, a pinch of cayanne, and place couple teaspoons of smart balance butter inside; roll it up, 3 slices of bacon on top; put in sealed foil and cook on grill low temp for 4hrs on top rack. Get drunk while you wait then chow down. Pretty good!

Lobster Bisque

Lots of beer, and some lobsters. Stab the lobsters in the head before you cook them. Live lobsters tense up if you throw 'em in boiling water, and the meat comes out chewy. Stab the lobsters in the head. Stab, stab, stab. Then drink beer.

Somewhere along the line, there'll be some bisque somewhere.

The end.

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 02-17-2009

Chillin' before bed.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-17-2009

Still super-happy that they brought licorice snaps to Tennessee. Yummy.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-17-2009

Right now I'm :

feeling like shit and paying the price for being a "cowboy"

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-17-2009

I don't think I want to know that story.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-17-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm :

feeling like shit and paying the price for being a "cowboy"

Is that really something you want to admit on this board, with these members?

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-17-2009

Krystal Wrote:I don't think I want to know that story.

[Image: 24-383~Brokeback-Mountain-Posters.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-17-2009

simply devastating

*edit*

I'd explain but it wouldn't be as funny and I might be viewed as 'a cocky firefighter'

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-17-2009

Did it look something like this?

[Image: fireman.jpg]

Right now I'm.... - dino - 02-17-2009

...or more like this?

[Image: Catupatree.jpg]