FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-18-2009

Queenie Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:Really enjoy my job. Get to see the country and meet many different people. Plus on a good week I make a little over $4000. Of course I have trk payment and insurances for this and that but I do pretty good. Just when the trk goes down there's big bills. Driving a trk is not the most glamorous life but there are many benefits.

What the hell is a trk? If you can type words like insurances and glamorous, why can't you just insert the damn u and c?

Aw come on, he drives a trk for a living, that should answer your question right there. :Smile

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-18-2009

There's a Woot-Off going on right now. (woot.com for those not hip)

In case you don't know a woot-off is where they place an item up, usually cheap, until it's sold out. Sometimes it sells out in less than a minute. Sometimes it takes 1/2 hour or hour. You can go to mywoot.net and it does automatic updates on the featured item and let's you know when the next item is up.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-18-2009

Jiggy Wrote:There's a Woot-Off going on right now. (woot.com for those not hip)

In case you don't know a woot-off is where they place an item up, usually cheap, until it's sold out. Sometimes it sells out in less than a minute. Sometimes it takes 1/2 hour or hour. You can go to mywoot.net and it does automatic updates on the featured item and let's you know when the next item is up.

Woot off!!! M-ER EFF-ER!

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

Woot off!!! M-ER EFF-ER!
They've been stuck at the acoustic guitar for about 30 mins now. We need to get a hold of Philly Mike and tell him to buy 3.

my server at work is effed up so ofcourse there will be a BoC in the next few and I'll no chance in hell of getting one.

Right now I'm.... - fustercluck - 02-18-2009

laughing at the Bears comment in another thread

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-18-2009

Thanks. Thanks a lot jiggy. Now everybody will be going to w00t.

and just when it was getting active again . . .

Queenie Wrote:

Thanks. Thanks a lot jiggy. Now everybody will be going to w00t.

and just when it was getting active again . . .

In the words of Doktor - That's how I stir the pot!! :Smile

**actually this guitar will be up there for awhile. It's probably been an hour now and my woot checker says there at 61%.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 02-18-2009

27% now Jiggy......almost out of there...

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-18-2009

potthole Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:What the hell is a trk? If you can type words like insurances and glamorous, why can't you just insert the damn u and c?

Aw come on, he drives a trk for a living, that should answer your question right there. :Smile

Phole you are such a jerk sometimes! He has a good paying job!!

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-18-2009

Bored.

Right now I'm :

exhausted and wanting to steal office pizza

Steal nothing. You're in the office, doesn't that mean it belongs to you, too?

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-18-2009

Because u r so freakin perfect! Guess u nvr used txt mssg abrv by acc b4. TRUCK-TRUCK-TRUCK-ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTBFFBFSSQGNOBGCGBK. How's that for spelling? Did I spell that right? Truck drivers bring the world their effin computers,dvd players,tv's,toilet paper,and anything else that you buy at a store that you bought. Remember...if you have it; a truck driver brought it to the effin store you got it from. If we stop delivering then everybody would see just how big of any impact we really do make and maybe respect us a little more than what they do. Think about it for a minuite; that TRK DRVR you flipped off because he is going too slow (because he has a heavy load in the trailer) probably just delivered the pain meds your gonna need for when you hurt yourself, or maybe just delivered the winter coats that you child needs, or the DG glasses and purse you just gotta have, the list can go on. Truck drivers have been labeled as trashy, uneducated, d-bags that cannot hack it in the real world. Guess what...there are retired doctors, lawyers, engineers, and people who hold multiple masters degrees out here catering to YOU; delivering the bs that you just gotta have, sacrificing time with their families to make a damn good living and provide a service for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. But all you see is what the AP shows you. Just like everything else all they show is the bad.

Major A-hole Wrote:Because u r so freakin perfect! Guess u nvr used txt mssg abrv by acc b4. TRUCK-TRUCK-TRUCK-ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTBFFBFSSQGNOBGCGBK. How's that for spelling? Did I spell that right? Truck drivers bring the world their effin computers,dvd players,tv's,toilet paper,and anything else that you buy at a store that you bought. Remember...if you have it; a truck driver brought it to the effin store you got it from. If we stop delivering then everybody would see just how big of any impact we really do make and maybe respect us a little more than what they do. Think about it for a minuite; that TRK DRVR you flipped off because he is going too slow (because he has a heavy load in the trailer) probably just delivered the pain meds your gonna need for when you hurt yourself, or maybe just delivered the winter coats that you child needs, or the DG glasses and purse you just gotta have, the list can go on. Truck drivers have been labeled as trashy, uneducated, d-bags that cannot hack it in the real world. Guess what...there are retired doctors, lawyers, engineers, and people who hold multiple masters degrees out here catering to YOU; delivering the bs that you just gotta have, sacrificing time with their families to make a damn good living and provide a service for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. But all you see is what the AP shows you. Just like everything else all they show is the bad.

Jiggy Wrote:I didn't care for Major A-hole when he first came here but I'm really starting to appreciate what he brings to this board

No really guys I actually said this.

*hangs my head low and walks away*

YEAH!

and the guy at the Mc Donald's window handles everyone's lunch too!

And yes I seen the screw up in typing a couple sentences into the post.

Major A-hole Wrote:And yes I seen the screw up in typing a couple sentences into the post.

*sigh

mainerliser Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Aw come on, he drives a trk for a living, that should answer your question right there. :Smile

Phole you are such a jerk sometimes! He has a good paying job!!

Holy crap, ever hear of sarcasm? Usually that's what the little face at the end of a post indicates.

My gosh you are wound up tight.

6 minutes until I'm done with work.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-18-2009

waiting for my pain meds to kick in... pulled a muscle(s) in my lower back today at work

never had it hurt so much from a pulled muscle... can barely walk

Hey tool; those icy hot patches for your back work pretty good until the pills kick in.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-18-2009

yeah, they do... hows the truck coming along? fixed yet

Right now I'm.... - Mad Dog - 02-18-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:Because u r so freakin perfect! Guess u nvr used txt mssg abrv by acc b4. TRUCK-TRUCK-TRUCK-ANTIDISESTABLISHMENTBFFBFSSQGNOBGCGBK. How's that for spelling? Did I spell that right? Truck drivers bring the world their effin computers,dvd players,tv's,toilet paper,and anything else that you buy at a store that you bought. Remember...if you have it; a truck driver brought it to the effin store you got it from. If we stop delivering then everybody would see just how big of any impact we really do make and maybe respect us a little more than what they do. Think about it for a minuite; that TRK DRVR you flipped off because he is going too slow (because he has a heavy load in the trailer) probably just delivered the pain meds your gonna need for when you hurt yourself, or maybe just delivered the winter coats that you child needs, or the DG glasses and purse you just gotta have, the list can go on. Truck drivers have been labeled as trashy, uneducated, d-bags that cannot hack it in the real world. Guess what...there are retired doctors, lawyers, engineers, and people who hold multiple masters degrees out here catering to YOU; delivering the bs that you just gotta have, sacrificing time with their families to make a damn good living and provide a service for the AMERICAN PEOPLE. But all you see is what the AP shows you. Just like everything else all they show is the bad.

blablablablablablablabalblablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

Mad Dog Wrote:

blablablablablablablabalblablablablablablablablablablablablablabla

I second this motion.

The #1 way to have people ignore stuff you post is to make it one massive block of text. The paragraph was invented for a reason.

Dreading the next two mornings because I'll be forced in to listening to bob and tom. :-[

Mad Dog Wrote:Dreading the next two mornings because I'll be forced in to listining to bob and tom.

Man, they are desperate for listeners. Will it be gunpoint? Or do they have a loved one held for ransom?

They have the turbo changed then found recall on fuel lines. Gotta call back at 8:30. Supposed to have fixed tonite.

Jiggy Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Dreading the next two mornings because I'll be forced in to listining to bob and tom.

Man, they are desperate for listeners. Will it be gunpoint? Or do they have a loved one held for ransom?

Just about. I have to work in an area other than my own and he has control of the Radio. He really dosn't understand subtle or ironic humor since he is from the Dominican Republic. He speaks great english though.

Right now I'm.... - zdunklee - 02-18-2009

Reading an article that says Kid Rock is getting his own beer........wait what?

http://blog.ingamenow.com/2009/02/18/top-names-for-kid-rock-beer/

Potthole; when has anybody payed any attention to what I have ever posted. So I am a dickhead for defending what I do for a living?

#1- people look down upon truckdrivers as the scum of the earth (as you so graciously proved)
#2-i didn't add the u and c because I am used to abbreviating the word truck.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-18-2009

My buddy is a truck driver. It's hard work for families of OTR drivers.

Major A-hole Wrote:Potthole; when has anybody payed any attention to what I have ever posted. So I am a dickhead for defending what I do for a living?

#1- people look down upon truckdrivers as the scum of the earth (as you so graciously proved)
#2-i didn't add the u and c because I am used to abbreviating the word truck.

Dude, it was sarcasm. See the little face at the end of the post? Generally that indicates a sarcastic remark. Man, for being fans of a show like FBHW, there are some uptight people on this board.

Believe it or not, one of my friends drives a truck. He's an awesome guy, and he is happy with his line of work. Good for him, say I.

You ever notice truck drivers always smell like musk cologne.

*while having nothing to do with the topic really it's the only thing I can offer to the whole truck driver conversation.

I wish some of them I have met smelled like musk. There are some that do not know what a shower is and they are usually the "close talker" type.

Subject change: anybody see our dictator....umm....prez say that he is going to send 17,000 more troops asap overseas after talking all that bs during his campaign?

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-18-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:Subject change: anybody see our dictator....umm....prez say that he is going to send 17,000 more troops asap overseas after talking all that bs during his campaign?

Actually, what he said during his campaign was that he would decrease the number of troops in or going to Iraq, and would increase troops in Afghanastan which is exactly what he is doing. Rerouting troops that were headed to Iraq, to Afghanastan.

mainerliser Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:Subject change: anybody see our dictator....umm....prez say that he is going to send 17,000 more troops asap overseas after talking all that bs during his campaign?

Actually, what he said during his campaign was that he would decrease the number of troops in or going to Iraq, and would increase troops in Afghanastan which is exactly what he is doing. Rerouting troops that were headed to Iraq, to Afghanastan.

Honestly I don't agree with his plans but if he captures Osama I'll be happy.

Maybe I misunderstood his intentions when he said he was going to bring our troops home. Either way he has changed his story hasn't he?

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-19-2009

Boy am I just overjoyed that the snow is back! ;D

This message tested and approved by the Mainerliser Sarcasm SquadTM