FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-23-2009

shawnp Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

still wanting a nextel blackberry....

gonna have to put the kids to work
Get an iPhone. Much better system with no lag and Apple updates the software when bugs are detected.

I always love it when people are like "get an iPhone." You have to have att service in order to get that phone. If he's getting a Blackberry, there's a pretty good chance he doesn't have at&t. Furthermore, he already wants a blackberry. You're probably not going to change his mind at this point.

/end rant.

sorry...

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-23-2009

the iphone is pretty cool...there are tons of neat apps for them and they seem to be the future. with that i don't really need all that crap. Yah i work in an office but it's a field office...all summer i'm outside in the dust and dirt and i don't think the iphone would hold up well. also all i'm looking for as far as apps are a calendar a phone and a little bit of internet to check work email. I don't need jelly car, a level, or anything really.

i just want one less device on my hip (palm pilot)

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-23-2009

Titan ! Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:But Ben Stiller was a riot!!!!

You liked that ? I thought it went on way too long, but the opening Hugh Jackman musical was pretty funny.

I didn't see much of it, but Ben Stiller doing Jaquin Phoenix was very funny to me!! Did you see the David Letterman interview?

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-23-2009

I have the blackberry curve 8330. Its what I'm on now. This phone rocks. I now wanna trade this one in and get the bb storm. I have verizon service

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-23-2009

mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You liked that ? I thought it went on way too long, but the opening Hugh Jackman musical was pretty funny.

I didn't see much of it, but Ben Stiller doing Jaquin Phoenix was very funny to me!! Did you see the David Letterman interview?

I watched both of these on YouTube. Hilarious.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 02-23-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:the iphone is pretty cool...there are tons of neat apps for them and they seem to be the future. with that i don't really need all that crap. Yah i work in an office but it's a field office...all summer i'm outside in the dust and dirt and i don't think the iphone would hold up well. also all i'm looking for as far as apps are a calendar a phone and a little bit of internet to check work email. I don't need jelly car, a level, or anything really.

i just want one less device on my hip (palm pilot)

I have the Verizon network, and I have a Treo. I like it, it has Palm based program, so it was easy moving all my info from my Palm Pilot to it, though the new Blackberry with the flip looks pretty cool (plus, then your butt can't make random phone calls)

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-23-2009

i thoguht about a palm smart phone too....but again i love the nextel direct connect....

in all actuality i'm broke so this is all fantasy.Big Grin

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 02-23-2009

I got my phone on Ebay for like a third of the price.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-23-2009

sunshyne Wrote:I got my phone on Ebay for like a third of the price.

She has a nice phone. I've seen it.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-23-2009

lol_crackberrys

Crackberry.com is pretty cool website.

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-23-2009

Doing some research for our vaction this summer... on the hunt of a good deal!

Where ya goin potthole?

Drivin in illinois. In mt vernon now southbound on i-57

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-23-2009

keep one eye on the road and one eye on your poastes

me: chillaxing watching tv

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-24-2009

I have been laying in bed for 3 hours decided to get up and wander the house.

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-24-2009

Very freakin tired. Delivered in des moines,iowa this a.m. Then picked up another load there and its going to chattanooga,tn. Drove 600 miles today and am just east of paducah,ky. Been up since 0430.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 02-24-2009

...worrying about my aunt and uncle. She's got cancer and it's not looking too good for her and Sunday night, he had a massive stroke and isn't expected to make it. When it rains, it pours. I feel so bad for my cousin and her family right now.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-24-2009

Can't understand why I always buy the wrong sizes in shoes... Shoe buying is a wonderfully simple process and, even though I try them on, I always seem to buy the wrong size. I can't understand how something so easy could be so difficult to me.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-24-2009

trying to devise a way to make my cat stop peeing on the gee dee carpet.

Right now I'm.... - Titan! - 02-24-2009

Triumphant from convincing my bank that trying to charge me 72.00 for being 2.75 overdrawn was ridiculuous and unnecessary.

Sometimes logic can cut through the fog of bureaucratic bullshit 8-)

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-24-2009

Allyson Wrote:trying to devise a way to make my cat stop peeing on the gee dee carpet.

Give it up Allyson. Usually, once they start, they will keep going back to the same spot. If you have rugs that they are peeing on, pull them up and soak them in this stuff.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-24-2009

Allyson Wrote:trying to devise a way to make my cat stop peeing on the gee dee carpet.

[Image: bw3397.jpg]

lead salad

Queenie Wrote:

Give it up Allyson. Usually, once they start, they will keep going back to the same spot. If you have rugs that they are peeing on, pull them up and soak them in this stuff.

Thanks Queenie. I'll have to try some of that stuff. My only other option is to euthanize her and make her fur into a scarf.

My cat used to do that because there were 3 cats in the house and only 2 litterboxes. . . Even after one cat left with her owner and my other cat ran away from my parents' house (dogs), she continued to do it. Now she lives at my parents' as an outside cat, the only way to keep her from pissing on stuff.

She used the corner by the door when she was still a baby but she since broke that habit. I guess she recently rediscovered her scent there and now that's her new spot. She still goes in the litter box, but she likes to pee on the carpet also.

Right now I'm.... - murph383 - 02-24-2009

Right now, I'm annoyed with people who annoy the shit out of me but I can't tell them that because they are so freaken gosh darn sensitive. If I'm listening to my iPod instead of talking to you, there's a reason... let me be people!!!!!!

Thank you!!

Right now I'm.... - dino - 02-24-2009

Trying to figure out my new walkman....

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-24-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:Where ya goin potthole?

North, probably either Traverse City or Charlevoix.

Krystal Wrote:Can't understand why I always buy the wrong sizes in shoes... Shoe buying is a wonderfully simple process and, even though I try them on, I always seem to buy the wrong size. I can't understand how something so easy could be so difficult to me.

You don't try them on before buying, don't you?

dino Wrote:Trying to figure out my new walkman....

They still makes those things?? ???

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-24-2009

potthole Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:even though I try them on

You don't try them on before buying, don't you?

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-24-2009

pwn3d

wondering how someone can try to set me up with one of her co-workers and say that he'd make a good girlfriend. WTF?

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-24-2009

Jiggy Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:even though I try them on
potthole Wrote:You don't try them on before buying, don't you?

Oh no! I suck again!

:'(

potthole Wrote:You don't try them on before buying, don't you?

Sadly, yes. I think I have some mild form of retardation that makes me think that just because shoes are cute and a little loose or a little tight, that if they say (or I think they say) size six, they'll fit me. Which is why I'm using rubber bands as sling backs on the shoes I'm wearing right now. They are way too effing loose.

Right now I'm.... - dino - 02-24-2009

Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:Trying to figure out my new walkman....

They still makes those things?? ???

Yeah! They've got a cool feature where you can fast forward cassettes to the end of the song with out listening to them!!! Really neat!

J/K
They are the less expensive version of the video nano. I bought it using some card reward points so my choices where more limited and I read up on them and they're supposed to be really good. Comparable to the nano. 8 GB, video player and an FM tuner (which the iPod doesn't have built in). I can listen to FBHW's when I'm working out in the morning now!

on another computer because our stupid IT guy said i have a 'virus' and it could take several hours.

he asked me, while i was at work if i would need my computer for the next several hours...

hello i'm at work, where we keep NO paper files on anything

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:on another computer because our stupid IT guy said i have a 'virus' and it could take several hours.

he asked me, while i was at work if i would need my computer for the next several hours...

hello i'm at work, where we keep NO paper files on anything

And how in the hell are you supposed to play around on the board? :Smile

Right now I'm.... - shawnp - 02-24-2009

Looking for a new job.

actually all i can do now is play on the board as i have no access to my files or email on this 'loaner' computer.... Tongue

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:actually all i can do now is play on the board as i have no access to my files or email on this 'loaner' computer.... Tongue

Things do seem to happen for a reason! :-X