FBHW Forums
Right now I'm.... - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Right now I'm.... (/showthread.php?tid=712)

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 02-25-2009

... Making my first post in a long time!

Right now I'm.... - airhornahole - 02-25-2009

It's nice to see some of the same names.

Right now I'm.... - linzi - 02-25-2009

airhornahole Wrote:... Making my first post in a long time!

Well what the hell have you been up too?! Good to see you back on the board!

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-25-2009

Queenie Wrote:Just got back from the ophthamologist and found out I have an ulcer on my eye. Sad

it hurts like a mothereffer

I had one on my cornea back in high school. Couldn't wear contacts for a month and had two types of eyedrops I had to use. The pain of it was that I had to do the drops 15 minutes apart from one another.

When I first started them, I had to do them every single hour, even through the night. I'd sleep for 45 minutes, get up and do one drop, wait 15 minutes, do the other drop, then sleep for another 45 minutes.

Thankfully that only lasted for a couple of days, then the doctors let me go longer between drops.

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-25-2009

Almost in wisconsin. Made it thru chicago during rush hour. Yay.

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-25-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:Yaaa...comin up nort. They think I like youse guys weather. Been up nort all winter. Was there when yall had the coldest day in a couple years in the twin cities. -31 degrees. That was effin great! I love cold weather....just not that damn cold.

ok, now i know you're wacked

Right now I'm.... - mainerliser - 02-25-2009

your momma Wrote:

Well what the hell have you been up too?! Good to see you back on the board!

Come on airhorn....what's the story?!!

Shut down for the night in Janesville, Wi. I have 295 miles left to get to Minneapolis. Will be there by mid-day. Hey Tool and Shawnp.....if I don't get another run outta there I will be in Eagan at my terminal....is there anything to do up there besides drink beer and make effin snowballs?

haha, no thats about it

Somebody find me an avatar and give it to one of the mods so they can fix it. Can't do it from my phone. Will leave it up to you guys as to what it is. Please! I'm tired of the bug eyed devil.

you do all this posting from your crackberry? i like the devil... it fits you well imo

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 02-25-2009

right now I'm trying to pry myself from playing spore.

Right now I'm.... - krystal - 02-26-2009

I just gave the cleaners a reason to vacuum the floor. I spilt oatmeal on it.

Right now I'm.... - renegade - 02-26-2009

I LOVE THE AVATAR! THANKS! Yes I do all this posting from my crackberry. Yup.....since monday went from des moines to chattanooga to calhoun,tn now almost in tha Twin Cities. Made $1900 bucks since monday. All while effin around with you guys! I LOVE MY JOB !

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-26-2009

how you liking them roads now?

day off of work for me...you should buy me one of those guitars for me you talked about...i'm right handed

if you do, i'll get you the same i got for you on your last birthday

Right now I'm.... - Queenie - 02-26-2009

Good to see you back!

How's ur eye queenie? Hope u get better.

Tool. Those guitars are kinda expensive. He custom makes for everybody. They are well worth the money though. Pearl inlay everywhere custom designs and sounds great.

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-26-2009

Two questions:

How much of that 1900 is going to disappear in fuel, truck costs, taxes, phone/internet service, etc.?

Does anyone else find it downright frightening that he's driving a big rig on major interstates and posting on this forum at the same time?

Bought fuel in paducah,ky. $500. Out of that $1900 I will take home $1200. As far as internet and phone it is ALL tax deductible.

As far as the posting and driving; I don't hav e to look at the qwerty to type.

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-26-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:As far as the posting and driving; I don't hav e to look at the qwerty to type.

...anymore. What about when the phone was new?

Right now I'm.... - Biff - 02-26-2009

Major A-hole Wrote:As far as the posting and driving; I don't hav e to look at the qwerty to type.

But you have to take your eyes off the road to read the forum. You frighten me. I'm not saying that to be funny. I worry for people's lives because you're over the road and posting/reading here so often. You're dangerous and a menace to society.

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 02-26-2009

Admin Wrote:

But you have to take your eyes off the road to read the forum. You frighten me. I'm not saying that to be funny. I worry for people's lives because you're over the road and posting/reading here so often. You're dangerous and a menace to society.

I think what worries me most is the fact that he is allowed to leave his house.

Right now I'm.... - Howie Feltersnatch - 02-26-2009

Admin Wrote:

agreed, if i'm riding my motorcycle and you swerve just a little as you type a quirky ahole remark it could mean my life.....

i'm not terribly handy but my wife doesn't work so she needs me around.

I vote that you can catchup on posts when you are at the dock unloading or getting serviced by a lot lizard

Right now I'm.... - potthole - 02-26-2009

Admin Wrote:Does anyone else find it downright frightening that he's driving a big rig on major interstates and posting on this forum at the same time?

*Raises hand*

I know A-hole isn't the only one who does it, and that's what makes it even more scary. The last thing I want to do is drive next to an 18-wheeler whose driver is surfing the net on his phone.

Just got back from opthamologist again. She said it was better, but no where near healed. It could take up to 3 weeks, but the good news is the medicine is working. The thought of losing any part of my eyesight is a bit on the scary side.

guess i'll be making an appointment to get glasses

Right now I'm.... - beckyp - 02-26-2009

eating my lunch from Pereddies.

Wishing I could find a cheap apartment like the one I live in that allows pets. or that my landlord allowed pets...

Right now I'm.... - -Jiggy- - 02-26-2009

My wife and I are looking at apartments for when we move soon. We have the pet issue as well. There is actually some nice and cheap ones. I just hope they aren't in ghetto locations. Sucks being 800 miles away.

Right now I'm.... - Allyson - 02-26-2009

My apartment does not allow pets but everyone has pets anyway including us, they just turn their heads. Try talking to the tenants there and see what it's like.

Right now I'm.... - sunshyne - 02-26-2009

Queenie Wrote:Just got back from the ophthamologist and found out I have an ulcer on my eye. Sad

it hurts like a mothereffer

Sad Awww, that really sucks, I will say eye pain is one of the worst pains. How you feel better soon. Did they say what caused it? (reading message boards all day?)

Right now I'm not in as much pain as earlier (darvocet is my friend)

sunshyne Wrote:Right now I'm not in as much pain as earlier (darvocet is my friend)

Can you help a sister out? Actually, they gave me tylenol 3, but it made me sick. I'll just stick with ibuprofen.

I would for you Queenie Smile

Allyson Wrote:My apartment does not allow pets but everyone has pets anyway including us, they just turn their heads. Try talking to the tenants there and see what it's like.

That's what I'm gonna try doing, b/c my neighbors are pretty cool, but I never know how they'll react...

Right now I'm:

reading medical statistics

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

If that's anything like medical records (which is what I'm going through right now), that sucks.

Right now I'm.... - Philly Mike - 02-26-2009

right now i'm writing in this thread.

Krystal Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Right now I'm:

If that's anything like medical records (which is what I'm going through right now), that sucks.

no i'm reading how i'm at a higher risk of certain types of cancer because of my career/hobby choices

Right now I'm.... - Rock Monster - 02-26-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:If that's anything like medical records (which is what I'm going through right now), that sucks.

no i'm reading how i'm at a higher risk of certain types of cancer because of my career/hobby choices

Testicle cancer, because of certain fetishes?

Right now I'm.... - imatoolhed - 02-26-2009

waking up from a two hour nap, waking up to 6 inches of snow... gonna go clean the driveway