FBHW Forums
Tony Kornheiser - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: Sportier Than Thou (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Tony Kornheiser (/showthread.php?tid=1885)

Tony Kornheiser - imatoolhed - 11-18-2008

everytime i hear that cocknacho open his mouth i just want to pop it shut for him

worst sports reporter ever.

Tony Kornheiser - professorchaos660 - 11-18-2008

I really like him on PTI, but he is god awful on Monday Night Football. He always tries to pull off these piss-poor jokes that arnt funny.

Tony Kornheiser - imatoolhed - 11-18-2008

i v'e heard that before hes good on PTI, but his whole drama crusade on MNF just pisses me off

Tony Kornheiser - mayorofawesometown - 11-20-2008

I agree with professor. PTI is very interesting and both guys on it are excellent. But Tony on MNF is rough. Thank God I only sit through a good portion of it when the Vikings play. His jokes are just awful.

Tony Kornheiser - Rock Monster - 11-20-2008

Monday Night Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan

Tony Kornheiser - mayorofawesometown - 11-20-2008

Hell, you could have just said this.

Rock Monster Wrote:Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan

Tony Kornheiser - Rock Monster - 11-20-2008

mayorofawesometown Wrote:Hell, you could have just said this.

Rock Monster Wrote:Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan

Nah, we see it every week. Well, maybe half of a football game. There's usually 11 good players on the field at a time, and 11 overpaid bitches!

Tony Kornheiser - imatoolhed - 11-20-2008

lol_lions

but hey, you do have culpepper now. just might turn it around for ya... sorry now thats even funnier

Tony Kornheiser - plumpenut - 11-21-2008

imatoolhed Wrote:lol_lions

but hey, you do have culpepper now.
8-)

not much hope with him.

Kornheiser wears on me Jaworski annoys me too when he tries to analyze everything in his excited voice

Tony Kornheiser - zetsyuk - 11-21-2008

Kornheiser and Collinsworth both can suck a big fat d

Tony Kornheiser - shaun - 11-21-2008

I'm down with Kornheiser. Dude cracks me up.

Tony Kornheiser - professorpinasheep - 11-28-2008

He cracks me up only in the sense that the stuff he brings up is so pointless and old. I swear to God, if he makes another comment about how McCarthy and some Packers fans wish they would've kept Farve I'm going to have to believe that Tony and Brett have some "extracurriculars" going on.

Tony Kornheiser - maryslamb - 12-02-2008

Tony Kornheiser or Dennis Miller?

Tony Kornheiser - airhornahole - 12-02-2008

I think all the announcer suck. I miss Keith Jackson. He was great.

Tony Kornheiser - Queenie - 12-02-2008

maryslamb Wrote:Tony Kornheiser or Dennis Miller?

Welcome aboard!!

Dennis Miller - hands down.

Tony Kornheiser - Rock Monster - 12-02-2008

Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.

Tony Kornheiser - airhornahole - 12-02-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.

Talk about opposite extremes, damn.

Tony Kornheiser - Queenie - 12-02-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.

Did I miss something . . . I thought my only 2 choices were Miller and Kornheiser. Silly me . . . I'd choose Madden over either of them anyday. :Smile

Tony Kornheiser - maryslamb - 12-02-2008

Madden is my favorite announcer of all time! Most Monday nights, Madden is the last voice I hear before falling asleep. His voice is so calming, and he's so good at what he does. Just Wonderful.

Buuut... I will choose Kornheiser over Miller. I agree he's a bit squirley and doesn't always say the right thing (or it doesn't come out right), but maybe that's why I continue to like him. He's human! Perhaps I just have left over feelings from PTI. I don't think he's anywhere near horrible though.

Tony Kornheiser - zetsyuk - 12-02-2008

maryslamb Wrote:Madden is my favorite announcer of all time! Most Monday nights, Madden is the last voice I hear before falling asleep. His voice is so calming, and he's so good at what he does. Just Wonderful.

*shudders over dream possibilities*

"Boom!"

Tony Kornheiser - professorpinasheep - 12-03-2008

Yeah.. the last thing I wanna hear before I nod off is something like the now-famous:

"He takes it up the A-hole!"

Tony Kornheiser - dolph - 12-06-2008

I always enjoyed Kornheisers radio whow when it was on here. It was as much entertainment as it was sports. I agree he probably shouldn't be in a football booth, but you can say that about a lot of announcers. Let's hope that they don't bring in Pam Ward.

Tony Kornheiser - raudy - 12-12-2008

Pat summerall beats everyone. the days of him and madden on fox were the best. i also like dick enberg and keith jackson. al michaels has become a sideshow, hes only around because of his name.

Tony Kornheiser - shawnp - 12-13-2008

imatoolhed Wrote:everytime i hear that cocknacho open his mouth i just want to pop it shut for him

worst sports reporter ever.

Troof!! 8-)

Tony Kornheiser - -Jiggy- - 12-13-2008

raudy Wrote:Pat summerall beats everyone. the days of him and madden on fox were the best. i also like dick enberg and keith jackson. al michaels has become a sideshow, hes only around because of his name.
I think after, "Do you believe in miracles!" Michaels cemented his career for good to do really whatever he wants. So your right his name carries him now.

Tony Kornheiser - LimpBagel - 12-13-2008

I choose Faith Hill