Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tony Kornheiser
everytime i hear that cocknacho open his mouth i just want to pop it shut for him

worst sports reporter ever.
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
I really like him on PTI, but he is god awful on Monday Night Football. He always tries to pull off these piss-poor jokes that arnt funny.
i v'e heard that before hes good on PTI, but his whole drama crusade on MNF just pisses me off
I agree with professor. PTI is very interesting and both guys on it are excellent. But Tony on MNF is rough. Thank God I only sit through a good portion of it when the Vikings play. His jokes are just awful.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Monday Night Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Hell, you could have just said this.

Rock Monster Wrote:Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
mayorofawesometown Wrote:Hell, you could have just said this.

Rock Monster Wrote:Football? What's that?

Sincerely,
Lions Fan

Nah, we see it every week. Well, maybe half of a football game. There's usually 11 good players on the field at a time, and 11 overpaid bitches!
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
lol_lions

but hey, you do have culpepper now. just might turn it around for ya... sorry now thats even funnier
imatoolhed Wrote:lol_lions

but hey, you do have culpepper now.
8-)

not much hope with him.

Kornheiser wears on me Jaworski annoys me too when he tries to analyze everything in his excited voice
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Kornheiser and Collinsworth both can suck a big fat d
I'm down with Kornheiser. Dude cracks me up.
He cracks me up only in the sense that the stuff he brings up is so pointless and old. I swear to God, if he makes another comment about how McCarthy and some Packers fans wish they would've kept Farve I'm going to have to believe that Tony and Brett have some "extracurriculars" going on.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Tony Kornheiser or Dennis Miller?
I think all the announcer suck. I miss Keith Jackson. He was great.
maryslamb Wrote:Tony Kornheiser or Dennis Miller?

Welcome aboard!!

Dennis Miller - hands down.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.
Rock Monster Wrote:Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.

Talk about opposite extremes, damn.
Rock Monster Wrote:Miller is too smart for the average NFL Fan. That is why Madden is so popular.

Did I miss something . . . I thought my only 2 choices were Miller and Kornheiser. Silly me . . . I'd choose Madden over either of them anyday. :Smile
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Madden is my favorite announcer of all time! Most Monday nights, Madden is the last voice I hear before falling asleep. His voice is so calming, and he's so good at what he does. Just Wonderful.

Buuut... I will choose Kornheiser over Miller. I agree he's a bit squirley and doesn't always say the right thing (or it doesn't come out right), but maybe that's why I continue to like him. He's human! Perhaps I just have left over feelings from PTI. I don't think he's anywhere near horrible though.
maryslamb Wrote:Madden is my favorite announcer of all time! Most Monday nights, Madden is the last voice I hear before falling asleep. His voice is so calming, and he's so good at what he does. Just Wonderful.

*shudders over dream possibilities*

"Boom!"
Yeah.. the last thing I wanna hear before I nod off is something like the now-famous:

"He takes it up the A-hole!"
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
I always enjoyed Kornheisers radio whow when it was on here. It was as much entertainment as it was sports. I agree he probably shouldn't be in a football booth, but you can say that about a lot of announcers. Let's hope that they don't bring in Pam Ward.
Pat summerall beats everyone. the days of him and madden on fox were the best. i also like dick enberg and keith jackson. al michaels has become a sideshow, hes only around because of his name.
imatoolhed Wrote:everytime i hear that cocknacho open his mouth i just want to pop it shut for him

worst sports reporter ever.

Troof!! 8-)
raudy Wrote:Pat summerall beats everyone. the days of him and madden on fox were the best. i also like dick enberg and keith jackson. al michaels has become a sideshow, hes only around because of his name.
I think after, "Do you believe in miracles!" Michaels cemented his career for good to do really whatever he wants. So your right his name carries him now.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I choose Faith Hill