FBHW Forums
How'd you get your money? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: What Can Joe Do? (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: How'd you get your money? (/showthread.php?tid=1995)

How'd you get your money? - -Jiggy- - 12-02-2008

If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"

How'd you get your money? - Biff - 12-02-2008

Jiggy Wrote:If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"

He'd get hurt. I laughed at the thought of it but he would just be asking for someone to seriously hurt him.

With the rich people the worst that will happen is he'll have the po-po called.

Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"

He'd get hurt. I laughed at the thought of it but he would just be asking for someone to seriously hurt him.

Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.

How'd you get your money? - Queenie - 12-02-2008

Admin Wrote:

If they threaten him, Joe needs to holler . . . "Call the po-po ho!!"

How'd you get your money? - plungerhand - 12-02-2008

Jiggy Wrote:Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.

No we don't....

How'd you get your money? - Rock Monster - 12-02-2008

jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.

No we don't....

Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?

How'd you get your money? - plungerhand - 12-02-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:No we don't....

Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?

....just 6

jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?

....just 6

. . . at home

Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:....just 6

. . . at home
...or in the continental 48 states?

Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:. . . at home
...or in the continental 48 states?

We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.

Queenie Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:...or in the continental 48 states?

We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.
Okay I read your post wrong. I thought it was an insult laced question. Now that I read between the lines I see that you two have a thing going on. Forgive me i'm somewhat new.

Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.
Okay I read your post wrong. I thought it was an insult laced question. Now that I read between the lines I see that you two have a thing going on. Forgive me i'm somewhat new.

I didn't take your post in a bad way anyway. I've read enough of your other posts to know that you are alright. Even if you weren't, I don't get easily offended. It's all wood!!

Yeah, I meant to say wood instead of good. I also say my bag instead of my bad!!

How'd you get your money? - moobsminger - 12-05-2008

Sorry to interupt the conversation, but I thought this was a pretty good stunt, the best in a few weeks. I know a lot of people like the "Producer Joe Dry Heave" stunts, but I love the awkward interactions.