Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How'd you get your money?
If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"

He'd get hurt. I laughed at the thought of it but he would just be asking for someone to seriously hurt him.

With the rich people the worst that will happen is he'll have the po-po called.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:If no one wants to talk Joe should go to the ghetto and ask, "How'd you get so poor?"

He'd get hurt. I laughed at the thought of it but he would just be asking for someone to seriously hurt him.

Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Admin Wrote:

If they threaten him, Joe needs to holler . . . "Call the po-po ho!!"
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jiggy Wrote:Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.

No we don't....
jus' P Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Yeah rich people usually love talking about their money anyway though.

No we don't....

Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:No we don't....

Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?

....just 6
jus' P Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Now we know you're a liar. How many kids do you have?

....just 6

. . . at home
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:....just 6

. . . at home
...or in the continental 48 states?
Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:. . . at home
...or in the continental 48 states?

We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.
Queenie Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:...or in the continental 48 states?

We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.
Okay I read your post wrong. I thought it was an insult laced question. Now that I read between the lines I see that you two have a thing going on. Forgive me i'm somewhat new.
Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:We have 8 total. 3, 7, 9, 12, 14, 15, 19 & 22. Of course, the youngest 6 are still at home.
Okay I read your post wrong. I thought it was an insult laced question. Now that I read between the lines I see that you two have a thing going on. Forgive me i'm somewhat new.

I didn't take your post in a bad way anyway. I've read enough of your other posts to know that you are alright. Even if you weren't, I don't get easily offended. It's all wood!!

Yeah, I meant to say wood instead of good. I also say my bag instead of my bad!!
Sorry to interupt the conversation, but I thought this was a pretty good stunt, the best in a few weeks. I know a lot of people like the "Producer Joe Dry Heave" stunts, but I love the awkward interactions.