FBHW Forums
Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: The Touchy Subject Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? (/showthread.php?tid=2129)

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - lokizilla - 12-17-2008

1)The day I first came on to Shayla's team, that she was there, I was congratulating my friends on their candidate, Obama, winning. I was truly happy for them, and truly worried for the President. I voiced concern to them. Mentioning Kennedy, and hoping that nobody does anything stupid. To me, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats just don't have lucky presidential runs. I saw nothing in his color in what I was saying. Next thing I know, I'm in a meeting being called a racist. That what I said could be considered racist,

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - Biff - 12-18-2008

I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - lokizilla - 12-18-2008

Admin Wrote:I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.

I copied and pasted the form I am turning into the supervisors manager today....yeah a little wordy as trying to get a point across to the manager.

lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.

I copied and pasted the form I am turning into the supervisors manager today....yeah a little wordy as trying to get a point across to the manager.

Either way, your supervisor's manager is just going to glaze over about a quarter of the way through unless you use paragraphs.

1)The day I first came on to Shayla's team, that she was there, I was congratulating my friends on their candidate, Obama, winning. I was truly happy for them, and truly worried for the President. I voiced concern to them. Mentioning Kennedy, and hoping that nobody does anything stupid.

To me, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats just don't have lucky presidential runs. I saw nothing in his color in what I was saying. Next thing I know, I'm in a meeting being called a racist. That what I said could be considered racist,

Thank you so much Biff. I was over emotional when I wrote it. My hubby the word critic didn't even catch that. Copied and reprinted.

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-18-2008

I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....put one of those ultra sonic noise things, that not everyone can hear, under her desk and let it run all day long.

Booya Bitch!

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - plungerhand - 12-18-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....

Put on high heels and a short skirt...

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - Rock Monster - 12-18-2008

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....

Look over my shoulder once and a while, instead of just biting the pillow.

Is this valid concerns to gripe about?? - Howie Feltersnatch - 12-18-2008

Rock Monster Wrote:Look over my shoulder once and a while, instead of just biting the pillow.

jus' P Wrote:Put on high heels and a short skirt...

[Image: smartass-4686.gif]

Nah, turn in something like this, later in the day you end up getting written up stating that you are inappropriate at work.