Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this valid concerns to gripe about??
1)The day I first came on to Shayla's team, that she was there, I was congratulating my friends on their candidate, Obama, winning. I was truly happy for them, and truly worried for the President. I voiced concern to them. Mentioning Kennedy, and hoping that nobody does anything stupid. To me, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats just don't have lucky presidential runs. I saw nothing in his color in what I was saying. Next thing I know, I'm in a meeting being called a racist. That what I said could be considered racist,
I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.

I copied and pasted the form I am turning into the supervisors manager today....yeah a little wordy as trying to get a point across to the manager.
lokizilla Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I have a valid concern: paragraphs. It makes it easier to read LAS.

I copied and pasted the form I am turning into the supervisors manager today....yeah a little wordy as trying to get a point across to the manager.

Either way, your supervisor's manager is just going to glaze over about a quarter of the way through unless you use paragraphs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
1)The day I first came on to Shayla's team, that she was there, I was congratulating my friends on their candidate, Obama, winning. I was truly happy for them, and truly worried for the President. I voiced concern to them. Mentioning Kennedy, and hoping that nobody does anything stupid.

To me, Obama is a Democrat, and Democrats just don't have lucky presidential runs. I saw nothing in his color in what I was saying. Next thing I know, I'm in a meeting being called a racist. That what I said could be considered racist,
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Thank you so much Biff. I was over emotional when I wrote it. My hubby the word critic didn't even catch that. Copied and reprinted.
I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....put one of those ultra sonic noise things, that not everyone can hear, under her desk and let it run all day long.

Booya Bitch!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....

Put on high heels and a short skirt...
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I don't see eye to eye with my supervisor...so what I do is....

Look over my shoulder once and a while, instead of just biting the pillow.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:Look over my shoulder once and a while, instead of just biting the pillow.

jus' P Wrote:Put on high heels and a short skirt...

[Image: smartass-4686.gif]
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Nah, turn in something like this, later in the day you end up getting written up stating that you are inappropriate at work.