FBHW Forums
WGRD Stream - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Podcasting and other technical issues (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: WGRD Stream (/showthread.php?tid=3312)

WGRD Stream - Biff - 06-29-2009

Is anyone else having stream problems this morning? I keep getting an annoying commercial with a bird chirping which will interrupt the broadcast every 30 seconds or so.

Re: WGRD Stream - Allyson - 06-29-2009

admin Wrote:Is anyone else having stream problems this morning? I keep getting an annoying commercial with a bird chirping which will interrupt the broadcast every 30 seconds or so.

Use the stream on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.freebeerandhotwings.com</a><!-- w --> It's working fine for me.

Re: WGRD Stream - Howie Feltersnatch - 06-29-2009

having the same issues

Re: WGRD Stream - steev - 06-29-2009

GRD's stream should be working now.

You can always listen live at freebeerandhotwings.com.

-steve

Re: WGRD Stream - Biff - 06-29-2009

steev Wrote:GRD's stream should be working now.

You can always listen live at freebeerandhotwings.com.

-steve

Thanks Steve. I listen to the WGRD stream because that way I get the local segments too.

Re: WGRD Stream - Howie Feltersnatch - 07-07-2009

is anybody else getting weird commercials playing over the stream? or is it Ugly Steev screwing up?

Re: WGRD Stream - steev - 07-07-2009

I have zero control over the WGRD stream.

Re: WGRD Stream - Wiener Poopie - 07-07-2009

steev Wrote:I have zero control over the WGRD stream.
Then how the hell did you break it!

Re: WGRD Stream - 0rz0ski - 07-07-2009

JT the Ghoul broke it.

steev Wrote:I have zero control over the WGRD stream.

says the guy that i hear through the stream....

lies make baby Jesus cry

Maybe his ugly melted some cables?

he cut some loose wires with his hooves. watch your step!

[Image: tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg]

Re: WGRD Stream - Biff - 07-07-2009

Steve needs more cowbell.

Re: WGRD Stream - steev - 07-07-2009

Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

I do not have any control over how the stream is, well, streamed. There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed". We can only control what goes out over the AIR.

If it happens again, let me know via email and I'll have the engineer restart the server or whatever. This has happened before and that fixed it.

Re: WGRD Stream - potthole - 07-07-2009

Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he cut some loose wires with his hooves. watch your step!

[Image: tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg]

Kirk? I hate myself for even knowing who he looks like...

Re: WGRD Stream - potthole - 07-07-2009

steev Wrote:Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

I do not have any control over how the stream is, well, streamed. There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed". We can only control what goes out over the AIR.

If it happens again, let me know via email and I'll have the engineer restart the server or whatever. This has happened before and that fixed it.

No excuses! We want service, not excuses! Big Grin

steev Wrote:Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

You're so ugly, you could model for death threats.

Re: WGRD Stream - Biff - 07-07-2009

Any truth to the rumor that they'll be using Steve's face for the next Eric Zane scare video?

Re: WGRD Stream - Queenie - 07-07-2009

admin Wrote:Any truth to the rumor that they'll be using Steve's face for the next Eric Zane scare video?

I thought he already made one. Didn't you just post it in another thread?

Re: WGRD Stream - 0rz0ski - 07-07-2009

steev Wrote:There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed".

That's a lie. All good engineers make a button that does that just to fuck with people and make it seem that their job has merit. Otherwise they just play Halo in the control booth. Big Grin