Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WGRD Stream
Is anyone else having stream problems this morning? I keep getting an annoying commercial with a bird chirping which will interrupt the broadcast every 30 seconds or so.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Is anyone else having stream problems this morning? I keep getting an annoying commercial with a bird chirping which will interrupt the broadcast every 30 seconds or so.

Use the stream on <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freebeerandhotwings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.freebeerandhotwings.com</a><!-- w --> It's working fine for me.
That's what she said.
having the same issues
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
GRD's stream should be working now.

You can always listen live at freebeerandhotwings.com.

-steve
steev Wrote:GRD's stream should be working now.

You can always listen live at freebeerandhotwings.com.

-steve

Thanks Steve. I listen to the WGRD stream because that way I get the local segments too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
is anybody else getting weird commercials playing over the stream? or is it Ugly Steev screwing up?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have zero control over the WGRD stream.
steev Wrote:I have zero control over the WGRD stream.
Then how the hell did you break it!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
JT the Ghoul broke it.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
steev Wrote:I have zero control over the WGRD stream.

says the guy that i hear through the stream....

lies make baby Jesus cry
Maybe his ugly melted some cables?
he cut some loose wires with his hooves. watch your step!

[Image: tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg]
Steve needs more cowbell.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

I do not have any control over how the stream is, well, streamed. There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed". We can only control what goes out over the AIR.

If it happens again, let me know via email and I'll have the engineer restart the server or whatever. This has happened before and that fixed it.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he cut some loose wires with his hooves. watch your step!

[Image: tumnus_faun_satyr.jpg]

Kirk? I hate myself for even knowing who he looks like...
steev Wrote:Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

I do not have any control over how the stream is, well, streamed. There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed". We can only control what goes out over the AIR.

If it happens again, let me know via email and I'll have the engineer restart the server or whatever. This has happened before and that fixed it.

No excuses! We want service, not excuses! Big Grin
steev Wrote:Sorry I'll be more clear for the retards...

You're so ugly, you could model for death threats.
Any truth to the rumor that they'll be using Steve's face for the next Eric Zane scare video?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Any truth to the rumor that they'll be using Steve's face for the next Eric Zane scare video?

I thought he already made one. Didn't you just post it in another thread?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
steev Wrote:There's not a toggle switch in the studio that on one end says "Stream flawlessly" and on the other end says "Stream half-assed".

That's a lie. All good engineers make a button that does that just to fuck with people and make it seem that their job has merit. Otherwise they just play Halo in the control booth. Big Grin
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.