FBHW Forums
Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! (/showthread.php?tid=3421)

Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Ashleyme - 08-10-2009

Here it is, 2:40 a.m. and I wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday to Baby Hot Wings. Congratulations!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - zdunklee - 08-10-2009

Congrats to new Dad Hotwings!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - 0rz0ski - 08-10-2009

Happy Birthday Baby Wings! Or is "Mild Wings" more appropriate?

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - krystal - 08-10-2009

Congrats and good luck!!!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - potthole - 08-10-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:Happy Birthday Baby Wings! Or is "Mild Wings" more appropriate?

I'd suggest "Boneless Wings", but I've seen the huge crank ultrasound...

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Queenie - 08-10-2009

Steve, could you possibly update us on this joyful event?? I, for one, would like to know that Kerri & the baby are okay. :ThankYou:

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - steev - 08-10-2009

Happy to report that Kerri and the baby are doing just fine...7 pounds, 11 ounces (6 pounds of which are his crank). As for the name...we still don't know yet! The secrecy continues!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Biff - 08-10-2009

Congrats Hot Wings. You'll never get that sleep back. That will make sense very soon.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - krystal - 08-10-2009

steev Wrote:Happy to report that Kerri and the baby are doing just fine...7 pounds, 11 ounces (6 pounds of which are his crank). As for the name...we still don't know yet! The secrecy continues!

Yay!!!
:rockon: :yipee: :wiggedout: :whoohoo:

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - upperdeckercourt - 08-10-2009

Hot Wings only slept 2 hours a night anyway, he'll be fine.

Congrats Hot Wings!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Mad Dog - 08-10-2009

Congratulations Hotwings !! You are experiencing a magical time. Weird to feel "instant love" for your son isn't it?

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - LimpBagel - 08-11-2009

Steev, please post a father/son starefest picture ASAP.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Queenie - 08-11-2009

Proud Daddy & Baby Grayson
[Image: hwbaby1.jpg]

Absolutely precious!!!
[Image: hwbaby2.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - schuyler16 - 08-11-2009

we are now one step closer to the kids of the show members rising up and supplanting their parents on the show

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Biff - 08-11-2009

That's a good looking kid! Nice work HW!

As an aside, any man that doesn't admit to crying after his kids were born is lying. I balled like a baby many times.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - hotzester - 08-11-2009

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wings! What a beautiful little boy you've got!

Quote:As an aside, any man that doesn't admit to crying after his kids were born is lying. I balled like a baby many times

This just isn't true. Ask my wife. I didn't cry once during our daughter's delivery. I'm not the "can't admit to crying" type at all - I'll tell you that there are several times I've cried (though none very recent)....I just don't cry.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - plumpenut - 08-11-2009

Congrats Hotwings! Wishing you nothing but the best! Let the tree talk begin. :thumbup:

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - hotwings - 08-12-2009

Thanks, everyone! As all parents had indicated, this has indeed been a life-altering event. I appreciate all of the well-wishes and kind words and am grateful for the support. Every moment is different than the last and I'm impressed and mesmerized by all of them. The only thing I can't wait to be done with is sleeping on the provided 'board' the hospital has diguised as a chair. Anyway, it's amazing and I have never even come remotely close to being as happy and emotional as I was at the moment of his birth. For those of you who were wondering, Kerri and Grayson are both progressing great! Thanks again for all the kindness and concern.

-HW

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - certainlycertainly - 08-12-2009

Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Hot Wings and Baby Hot Wings!

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - schuyler16 - 08-12-2009

anyone willing to guess how long it is before baby wings has something embarrassing about him revealed on air?

Where is the CONGRATS for HOTWINGS? - boizalynne - 08-12-2009

Is there already a congrats thread? If not, CONGRATS HOTWINGS on the birth of your baby!

If there is, than I look like the idiot..... Not the first time...

Re: Where is the CONGRATS for HOTWINGS? - Howie Feltersnatch - 08-12-2009

boizalynne Wrote:Is there already a congrats thread? If not, CONGRATS HOTWINGS on the birth of your baby!

If there is, than I look like the idiot..... Not the first time...

sigh,

i merged the existing thread and your new one....so now only I will see that you were unable to find a thread that was only 5 levels down from the top in the Freebeer and Hotwings Show area....

Big Grin

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - linzi - 08-13-2009

Congratulations!! He is precious!! Good job! :thumbup:

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - potthole - 08-13-2009

schuyler16 Wrote:anyone willing to guess how long it is before baby wings has something embarrassing about him revealed on air?

If it's anything like some of the other people I know with newborns, I say give or take five weeks.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Biff - 08-13-2009

I can't wait for the inevitable "fountain of pee" story.

He'll probably talk about the first time he gets projectile pooping too. I think Zane will enjoy that one the most.

Re: Congratulations Hot Wings Family! - Mad Dog - 08-16-2009

Projectile vomiting is always a fun one too.