Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congratulations Hot Wings Family!
Here it is, 2:40 a.m. and I wanted to be the first to say Happy Birthday to Baby Hot Wings. Congratulations!
Congrats to new Dad Hotwings!
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Happy Birthday Baby Wings! Or is "Mild Wings" more appropriate?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Congrats and good luck!!!
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
0rz0ski Wrote:Happy Birthday Baby Wings! Or is "Mild Wings" more appropriate?

I'd suggest "Boneless Wings", but I've seen the huge crank ultrasound...
Steve, could you possibly update us on this joyful event?? I, for one, would like to know that Kerri & the baby are okay. :ThankYou:
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Happy to report that Kerri and the baby are doing just fine...7 pounds, 11 ounces (6 pounds of which are his crank). As for the name...we still don't know yet! The secrecy continues!
Congrats Hot Wings. You'll never get that sleep back. That will make sense very soon.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
steev Wrote:Happy to report that Kerri and the baby are doing just fine...7 pounds, 11 ounces (6 pounds of which are his crank). As for the name...we still don't know yet! The secrecy continues!

Yay!!!
:rockon: :yipee: :wiggedout: :whoohoo:
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Hot Wings only slept 2 hours a night anyway, he'll be fine.

Congrats Hot Wings!
Congratulations Hotwings !! You are experiencing a magical time. Weird to feel "instant love" for your son isn't it?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Steev, please post a father/son starefest picture ASAP.
Proud Daddy & Baby Grayson
[Image: hwbaby1.jpg]

Absolutely precious!!!
[Image: hwbaby2.jpg]

CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
we are now one step closer to the kids of the show members rising up and supplanting their parents on the show
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
That's a good looking kid! Nice work HW!

As an aside, any man that doesn't admit to crying after his kids were born is lying. I balled like a baby many times.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Wings! What a beautiful little boy you've got!

Quote:As an aside, any man that doesn't admit to crying after his kids were born is lying. I balled like a baby many times

This just isn't true. Ask my wife. I didn't cry once during our daughter's delivery. I'm not the "can't admit to crying" type at all - I'll tell you that there are several times I've cried (though none very recent)....I just don't cry.
Congrats Hotwings! Wishing you nothing but the best! Let the tree talk begin. :thumbup:
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Thanks, everyone! As all parents had indicated, this has indeed been a life-altering event. I appreciate all of the well-wishes and kind words and am grateful for the support. Every moment is different than the last and I'm impressed and mesmerized by all of them. The only thing I can't wait to be done with is sleeping on the provided 'board' the hospital has diguised as a chair. Anyway, it's amazing and I have never even come remotely close to being as happy and emotional as I was at the moment of his birth. For those of you who were wondering, Kerri and Grayson are both progressing great! Thanks again for all the kindness and concern.

-HW
Congrats to Mr. & Mrs. Hot Wings and Baby Hot Wings!
Sir, they're not going to allow you to...break the law
anyone willing to guess how long it is before baby wings has something embarrassing about him revealed on air?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Is there already a congrats thread? If not, CONGRATS HOTWINGS on the birth of your baby!

If there is, than I look like the idiot..... Not the first time...
boizalynne Wrote:Is there already a congrats thread? If not, CONGRATS HOTWINGS on the birth of your baby!

If there is, than I look like the idiot..... Not the first time...

sigh,

i merged the existing thread and your new one....so now only I will see that you were unable to find a thread that was only 5 levels down from the top in the Freebeer and Hotwings Show area....

Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Congratulations!! He is precious!! Good job! :thumbup:
schuyler16 Wrote:anyone willing to guess how long it is before baby wings has something embarrassing about him revealed on air?

If it's anything like some of the other people I know with newborns, I say give or take five weeks.
I can't wait for the inevitable "fountain of pee" story.

He'll probably talk about the first time he gets projectile pooping too. I think Zane will enjoy that one the most.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Projectile vomiting is always a fun one too.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"