FBHW Forums
Queenie is Awesome - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Way Up High In The Playpen (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Forum: I can't wait to talk about........ (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Queenie is Awesome (/showthread.php?tid=3706)

Queenie is Awesome - Titan! - 11-24-2009

And she proved it this morning. "Janice" from Nashville got qualified for the NASCAR drawing by winning NASCAR math.

Way to go queen. I think this proves we need a recount in the voting.

Re: Queenie is Awesome - Queenie - 11-24-2009

Thanks Titan!! I was a little nervous. Could you tell?

Re: Queenie is Awesome - 0rz0ski - 11-24-2009

Yay for Queenie!

Re: Queenie is Awesome - krystal - 11-24-2009

If you win the trip you can totally take me. You can watch the race, I can get very, very drunk. I'm a good time when I'm drunk, we all know this.

Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?

0rz0ski Wrote:Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?

I will if I win the trip to Daytona!!

0rz0ski Wrote:Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?

If I'm drunk and texting there is a guarantee of cleavage pictures. Not full boobage, but cleavage. Even drunk I'm shy.

Re: Queenie is Awesome - Titan! - 11-24-2009

Ummm. Queen and I already have a date for when she wins the tickets to Daytona.

Titan! Wrote:Ummm. Queen and I already have a date for when she wins the tickets to Daytona.

Disagree, especially since she only works a few blocks from me. Makes it super-easy to stalk her.

I'll hide in the trunk.

I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

0rz0ski Wrote:I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

You didn't keep my panties . . . and the sock? You said you would never get rid of the sock!!

Re: Queenie is Awesome - plungerhand - 11-24-2009

Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!

Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

You didn't keep my panties . . . and the sock? You said you would never get rid of the sock!!

That falls under "mementos of the orgy".

Re: Queenie is Awesome - Mad Dog - 11-24-2009

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

That falls under "mementos of the orgy".
Is there still corn field dirt in the panties? How about rum and seman?

Re: Queenie is Awesome - potthole - 11-24-2009

plungerhand Wrote:Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!

HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!

Re: Queenie is Awesome - hotzester - 11-24-2009

I think we all know that Queenie would pick me.

Queen...

All I'm sayin is that you would have 9000% more fun with me than any of the other mingers on this board.

Re: Queenie is Awesome - sunshyne - 12-02-2009

I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!

Re: Queenie is Awesome - Biff - 12-02-2009

sunshyne Wrote:I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!
Confusedtupidsiren:

Re: Queenie is Awesome - potthole - 12-02-2009

Well if it isn't Judy-Come-Lately herself...

Re: Queenie is Awesome - mainerliser - 12-02-2009

LOL! Nice!! :lol:

Re: Queenie is Awesome - plungerhand - 12-03-2009

potthole Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!

HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!

ummm. what does that imply? really?

Re: Queenie is Awesome - sunshyne - 12-04-2009

Biff Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!
Confusedtupidsiren:

Yeah, I don't really care about NASCAR so I didn't really pay attention to when the drawing was, I was just trying to be nice, so FUCK you Smile

Re: Queenie is Awesome - Biff - 12-04-2009

sunshyne Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Yeah, I don't really care about NASCAR so I didn't really pay attention to when the drawing was, I was just trying to be nice, so FUCK you Smile

:thumbup: