Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Queenie is Awesome
And she proved it this morning. "Janice" from Nashville got qualified for the NASCAR drawing by winning NASCAR math.

Way to go queen. I think this proves we need a recount in the voting.
Wowie Groovie !
Thanks Titan!! I was a little nervous. Could you tell?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Yay for Queenie!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
If you win the trip you can totally take me. You can watch the race, I can get very, very drunk. I'm a good time when I'm drunk, we all know this.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
0rz0ski Wrote:Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?

I will if I win the trip to Daytona!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
0rz0ski Wrote:Krys, will you drink the night of ThinkFast and text me photos of your boobs if I reciprocate?

If I'm drunk and texting there is a guarantee of cleavage pictures. Not full boobage, but cleavage. Even drunk I'm shy.
Ummm. Queen and I already have a date for when she wins the tickets to Daytona.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:Ummm. Queen and I already have a date for when she wins the tickets to Daytona.

Disagree, especially since she only works a few blocks from me. Makes it super-easy to stalk her.
I'll hide in the trunk.
Wowie Groovie !
I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

0rz0ski Wrote:I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

You didn't keep my panties . . . and the sock? You said you would never get rid of the sock!!
Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I'll pay $3 a photo for you to get me photos of her for my "Queenie Closet". I have mementos of the orgy in there, a lock of her hair, and one of the tiles she broke in the bathroom of the KOA.

You didn't keep my panties . . . and the sock? You said you would never get rid of the sock!!

That falls under "mementos of the orgy".

0rz0ski Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:

That falls under "mementos of the orgy".
Is there still corn field dirt in the panties? How about rum and seman?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
plungerhand Wrote:Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!

HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!
I think we all know that Queenie would pick me.
Queen...

All I'm sayin is that you would have 9000% more fun with me than any of the other mingers on this board.
Wowie Groovie !
I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!
sunshyne Wrote:I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!
Confusedtupidsiren:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well if it isn't Judy-Come-Lately herself...
LOL! Nice!! :lol:
potthole Wrote:
plungerhand Wrote:Congrats Queenie!!! I hope you win this time!

HA! HAHA! HAHAHA!

ummm. what does that imply? really?
Biff Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I hope you win! You deserve a nice, fun trip!
Confusedtupidsiren:

Yeah, I don't really care about NASCAR so I didn't really pay attention to when the drawing was, I was just trying to be nice, so FUCK you Smile
sunshyne Wrote:
Biff Wrote:Yeah, I don't really care about NASCAR so I didn't really pay attention to when the drawing was, I was just trying to be nice, so FUCK you Smile

:thumbup:
Go fuck yourself. Hard.