FBHW Forums
Free Beer passes out on air - Printable Version

+- FBHW Forums (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw)
+-- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Show (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Free Beer and Hot Wings Forum (https://www.cdih.net/fbhw/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Free Beer passes out on air (/showthread.php?tid=3864)

Pages: 1 2

Free Beer passes out on air - 0rz0ski - 03-16-2010

Oh my God! Just...oh my God! Man, the wheels really do fall off without Burn King there. Good thing they've got the Dynamic Duo of Producers to save the day.

I can't wait to see the video.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - -Jiggy- - 03-16-2010

What happened?

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Queenie - 03-16-2010

They made a video of Joe getting the packing in his nose taken out at the Dr. yesterday after his surgery. Free Beer didn't want to watch it (obviously he knows himself very well), but somebody talked him into doing it anyway. If you watch the video, you'll understand.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - 0rz0ski - 03-16-2010

There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Biff - 03-16-2010

He's pouting. He's pouting.

Love that damn clip.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - landmammaldolphin - 03-16-2010

I was feeling a little sick in the truck on my way to work listening to that. Good thing I didn't have Free Beer's reaction!

0rz0ski Wrote:There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.

I can only find the video of Joe getting the gauze out . . . :wtf:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - krystal - 03-16-2010

When it happened I was worried about Free Beer. But after I knew he was okay I thought it was funny.

Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.

I can only find the video of Joe getting the gauze out . . . :wtf:

Steve said it was going to be up this afternoon.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - upperdeckercourt - 03-16-2010

I had a similar reaction after reading Joe's blog about his surgery. I felt all cold and shivery, and I didn't even get to the part where the stuff gets taken out of his nose. I too have a history of queasiness and being lightheaded. Can't say I've ever actually passed out from it, though I've come close.

It's up!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/jsp/charts/videoMaster.jsp?dispid=313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/jsp/c ... dispid=313</a><!-- m -->

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Titan! - 03-16-2010

guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.

Titan! Wrote:guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.

If only you were a VIP . . . :geek:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - krystal - 03-16-2010

Titan! Wrote:guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.

Don't worry, they'll replay it tomorrow, just make sure to wake up early.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - mainerliser - 03-16-2010

Titan, you're not a VIP?!!!! Dork!

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - plumpenut - 03-16-2010

the video is hilarious....my god...grow a pair holy eff he looks like a zombie when he sat back down

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - schuyler16 - 03-16-2010

Titan, the videos are more than worth the three bucks you'd pay for a months vip subscription. Join the future man!

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Queenie - 03-17-2010

mainerliser Wrote:Titan, you're not a VIP?!!!! Dork!

schuyler16 Wrote:Titan, the videos are more than worth the three bucks you'd pay for a months vip subscription. Join the future man!

Doesn't anybody ever read the board anymore? Wink

Titan! Wrote:Listening to the podcast of today's show

That's right bitches I'm a VIP now

And wow. Name that Blank was awesome today

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Titan! - 03-17-2010

Sigh....

Queen once again proves her awesomeness. :clap:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - schuyler16 - 03-17-2010

since when does t i t a n translate to Fucktard?

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - zdunklee - 03-17-2010

Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had titan. Awesome job Q, you deserve station mayor of nashville.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - 0rz0ski - 03-17-2010

zdunklee Wrote:Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had titan.

Can someone translate this, please thanks? Wink

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Queenie - 03-17-2010

0rz0ski Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had Fucktard.

Can someone translate this, please thanks? Wink

Z said I was awesome . . . I think . . . :wtf:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Titan! - 03-18-2010

schuyler16 Wrote:since when does t i t a n translate to Fucktard?

I made the password to the message board ESPN bracket tourney challenge "buckfiff", Biff is a thin skinned Nancy so his retaliation was to put in a word censor so that anytime someone types my screen name it comes out fucktard. That's your leader in action. :clap:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - krystal - 03-18-2010

Well, we all call you that anyway, Titan.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - -Jiggy- - 03-18-2010

Titan! Wrote:

I made the password to the message board ESPN bracket tourney challenge "buckfiff", Biff is a thin skinned Nancy so his retaliation was to put in a word censor so that anytime someone types my screen name it comes out fucktard. That's your leader in action. :clap:
Our tax money has to go towards something, right? I want to be the first to nominate Biff for four more years.

krystal Wrote:Well, we all call you that anyway, Fucktard.

Ya know.... You're right Krys, it makes it a lot easier that way. T i t a n, is only 5 keystrokes, whereas fucktard is 8 keystrokes, so every saves 3 keystrokes. I'm okay with that, it improves everyones productivity, AND it's more direct. This is win win for everyone.

Titan! Wrote:

Ya know.... You're right Krys, it makes it a lot easier that way. T i t a n, is only 5 keystrokes, whereas fucktard is 8 keystrokes, so every saves 3 keystrokes. I'm okay with that, it improves everyones productivity, AND it's more direct. This is win win for everyone.

I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

Titan Titan Titan.

It amuses me to no end.

Me too.

I am also amused that Biff has yet to comment and/or admit to doing this.

Well not really amused, but more like not surprised since he's not one to own up to his assholeness

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - schuyler16 - 03-18-2010

Titan! Wrote:

I knew we elected him for some reason

schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

Ummmm.... you do know that he wasn't "elected" right ? Biff is a self appointed dicktaster.... errr dictator

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - -Jiggy- - 03-18-2010

Biff, the peasants are becoming suspicious.

Raise to Threat Level: Orange.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - potthole - 03-18-2010

Time for me to grab some popcorn, a can of Coke, and throw the footrest out on my La-Z-Boy. Big Grin

krystal Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

Fucktard Fucktard Fucktard.

It amuses me to no end.

I also want to say that it also amused me when we used to type "idiot" and it came up as "ambulance driver". It's like magic.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Biff - 03-18-2010

krystal Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

It amuses me to no end.

I also want to say that it also amused me when we used to type "idiot" and it came up as "ambulance driver". It's like magic.

I can make that happen again. I rather enjoyed it myself.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - zdunklee - 03-18-2010

potthole Wrote:Time for me to grab some popcorn, a can of Coke, and throw the footrest out on my La-Z-Boy. Big Grin

I second that motion.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - Rebel - 03-18-2010

krystal Wrote:I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

It amuses me to no end.

Hey, that looks like fun! Can I play?

Titan.

Whee! :clap:

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - schuyler16 - 03-18-2010

Titan! Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

Ummmm.... you do know that he wasn't "elected" right ? Biff is a self appointed dicktaster.... errr dictator
well in keeping with the concept of popular sovereignty, the government(or in this case-admin) only has the right to rule if it has the consent of the people, therefore by not rising up in bloody rebellion we have, in effect, elected him. so yeah

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - zdunklee - 03-19-2010

schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

well in keeping with the concept of popular sovereignty, the government(or in this case-admin) only has the right to rule if it has the consent of the people, therefore by not rising up in bloody rebellion we have, in effect, elected him. so yeah

Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.

Re: Free Beer passes out on air - -Jiggy- - 03-19-2010

zdunklee Wrote:Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.

YES!!!! Power to the people!

I'll bring the marshmallows and beer.