Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Beer passes out on air
Oh my God! Just...oh my God! Man, the wheels really do fall off without Burn King there. Good thing they've got the Dynamic Duo of Producers to save the day.

I can't wait to see the video.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
What happened?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
They made a video of Joe getting the packing in his nose taken out at the Dr. yesterday after his surgery. Free Beer didn't want to watch it (obviously he knows himself very well), but somebody talked him into doing it anyway. If you watch the video, you'll understand.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
He's pouting. He's pouting.

Love that damn clip.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I was feeling a little sick in the truck on my way to work listening to that. Good thing I didn't have Free Beer's reaction!
“I wanna tell Y’all that I ain’t votin for nobody that don’t say freedom enough. Freedom ain’t free, Free Beer. We gotta fight for freedom, Hot wings. Zane you gotta eat freedom fries...Freedom, freedom, freedom, freedom..FREEDOM!"
0rz0ski Wrote:There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.

I can only find the video of Joe getting the gauze out . . . :wtf:
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
When it happened I was worried about Free Beer. But after I knew he was okay I thought it was funny.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Queenie Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:There's two videos. Video 1 is Joe getting his nose tampons ripped out, video 2 is Free Beer passed out on the floor of the Peppino's Sports Lounge and Grill studio.

I can only find the video of Joe getting the gauze out . . . :wtf:

Steve said it was going to be up this afternoon.

I had a similar reaction after reading Joe's blog about his surgery. I felt all cold and shivery, and I didn't even get to the part where the stuff gets taken out of his nose. I too have a history of queasiness and being lightheaded. Can't say I've ever actually passed out from it, though I've come close.
It's up!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/jsp/charts/videoMaster.jsp?dispid=313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://freebeerandhotwings.com/pg/jsp/c ... dispid=313</a><!-- m -->

guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.

If only you were a VIP . . . :geek:
Titan! Wrote:guess today wasn't the best day to miss the whole damn show. If only there were some way to replay and listen to the show AFTER it's been broadcast.

Don't worry, they'll replay it tomorrow, just make sure to wake up early.
Titan, you're not a VIP?!!!! Dork!
the video is hilarious....my god...grow a pair holy eff he looks like a zombie when he sat back down
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Titan, the videos are more than worth the three bucks you'd pay for a months vip subscription. Join the future man!
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
mainerliser Wrote:Titan, you're not a VIP?!!!! Dork!

schuyler16 Wrote:Titan, the videos are more than worth the three bucks you'd pay for a months vip subscription. Join the future man!

Doesn't anybody ever read the board anymore? Wink

Titan! Wrote:Listening to the podcast of today's show

That's right bitches I'm a VIP now

And wow. Name that Blank was awesome today
Sigh....

Queen once again proves her awesomeness. :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
since when does t i t a n translate to Fucktard?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had titan. Awesome job Q, you deserve station mayor of nashville.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had titan.

Can someone translate this, please thanks? Wink

0rz0ski Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Haha, well I guess I now see the doucebaginess you said Queenie had Fucktard.

Can someone translate this, please thanks? Wink

Z said I was awesome . . . I think . . . :wtf:
schuyler16 Wrote:since when does t i t a n translate to Fucktard?

I made the password to the message board ESPN bracket tourney challenge "buckfiff", Biff is a thin skinned Nancy so his retaliation was to put in a word censor so that anytime someone types my screen name it comes out fucktard. That's your leader in action. :clap:
Wowie Groovie !
Well, we all call you that anyway, Titan.
Titan! Wrote:

I made the password to the message board ESPN bracket tourney challenge "buckfiff", Biff is a thin skinned Nancy so his retaliation was to put in a word censor so that anytime someone types my screen name it comes out fucktard. That's your leader in action. :clap:
Our tax money has to go towards something, right? I want to be the first to nominate Biff for four more years.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
krystal Wrote:Well, we all call you that anyway, Fucktard.

Ya know.... You're right Krys, it makes it a lot easier that way. T i t a n, is only 5 keystrokes, whereas fucktard is 8 keystrokes, so every saves 3 keystrokes. I'm okay with that, it improves everyones productivity, AND it's more direct. This is win win for everyone.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:

Ya know.... You're right Krys, it makes it a lot easier that way. T i t a n, is only 5 keystrokes, whereas fucktard is 8 keystrokes, so every saves 3 keystrokes. I'm okay with that, it improves everyones productivity, AND it's more direct. This is win win for everyone.

I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

Titan Titan Titan.

It amuses me to no end.
Me too.

I am also amused that Biff has yet to comment and/or admit to doing this.

Well not really amused, but more like not surprised since he's not one to own up to his assholeness
Wowie Groovie !
Titan! Wrote:

I knew we elected him for some reason
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

Ummmm.... you do know that he wasn't "elected" right ? Biff is a self appointed dicktaster.... errr dictator
Wowie Groovie !
Biff, the peasants are becoming suspicious.

Raise to Threat Level: Orange.
Time for me to grab some popcorn, a can of Coke, and throw the footrest out on my La-Z-Boy. Big Grin
krystal Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

Fucktard Fucktard Fucktard.

It amuses me to no end.

I also want to say that it also amused me when we used to type "idiot" and it came up as "ambulance driver". It's like magic.
krystal Wrote:
krystal Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

It amuses me to no end.

I also want to say that it also amused me when we used to type "idiot" and it came up as "ambulance driver". It's like magic.

I can make that happen again. I rather enjoyed it myself.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Time for me to grab some popcorn, a can of Coke, and throw the footrest out on my La-Z-Boy. Big Grin

I second that motion.
krystal Wrote:I just think it's funny to think that I'm typing in one thing and out comes another.

It amuses me to no end.

Hey, that looks like fun! Can I play?

Titan.

Whee! :clap:
"This is Free Beer giving out the phone number: '1800nilskdw$ivlueqiub&gheuig@hn.' Did you just say, 1-800-iueh#*rhbvncnvnbv%sdqvgf?" -Eric Zane
Titan! Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

Ummmm.... you do know that he wasn't "elected" right ? Biff is a self appointed dicktaster.... errr dictator
well in keeping with the concept of popular sovereignty, the government(or in this case-admin) only has the right to rule if it has the consent of the people, therefore by not rising up in bloody rebellion we have, in effect, elected him. so yeah
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:
Fucktard! Wrote:

well in keeping with the concept of popular sovereignty, the government(or in this case-admin) only has the right to rule if it has the consent of the people, therefore by not rising up in bloody rebellion we have, in effect, elected him. so yeah

Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.
zdunklee Wrote:Can we rise up in a bloody rebellion? I'll bring a pitchfork and gas mask.

YES!!!! Power to the people!

I'll bring the marshmallows and beer.