YourMomsBox!
Bowling Tournament! - Printable Version

+- YourMomsBox! (https://www.cdih.net/ymb)
+-- Forum: Other Stuff (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Off-Topical (https://www.cdih.net/ymb/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Bowling Tournament! (/showthread.php?tid=2668)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Bowling Tournament! - dru - 03-14-2004

damn you raven! damn you!

Bowling Tournament! - Mister Grumpy Gills - 03-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Black Lazerus
so sorry stepped away for a while.

I do know how to behave in public

I swear I didn't start the guy started with me, I gave him time and opportunity to back away and go about his business I even turned to walk away. the guy pushed me and I pushed back. Two punches later it was over.

congrat on being the new Sean Cold.

Bowling Tournament! - Mister Grumpy Gills - 03-14-2004

Quote:Originally posted by Raven
Had fun last night, glad i was able to get out and see you all again -- hope to do it again soon -- what was the 3rd place gift anyway?

3rd place is that you are fired.

2nd prize was a nice set of steak knives.

you missed out.

I am shining my trophy right now.

Bowling Tournament! - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-14-2004

<font color = red> Jabba the Hutt ordering Denny's</font> >
milkshake joke > The Fight

"Ahh ahh ohh Country Fried Steak and Eggs Dinner ahh ohh ohhh"

I'm glad I decided to attend, I had a great time. HB, Amy, Grumpy, Gonz - y'all stink for not goin', ya bastiches.

Bowling Tournament! - GMANN - 03-14-2004

so sorry stepped away for a while.

I do know how to behave in public

I swear I didn't start the guy started with me, I gave him time and opportunity to back away and go about his business I even turned to walk away. the guy pushed me and I pushed back. Two punches later it was over.

Funniest was after the 2 punches Laz put on the guy....he was on his knees still talking smack.

YMB NIGGA....WHA!!!

Bowling Tournament! - 60FeetUnderWater - 03-14-2004

"YO! Whats yo' status, bitch?!!"

Bowling Tournament! - GMANN - 03-14-2004

WHATS YO POST COUNT MOTHA' FUCKAH!!!

Bowling Tournament! - Rooner - 03-14-2004

I wish to challenge Laz to defend his Dennys title at the next gathering.

Bowling Tournament! - JJ - 03-14-2004

"Laz can kick all your boards asses." One of my favs from last night, but the status one has to be the best. But what i love is that Alkey even said, before the rest of us even knew what was going on, that Laz was black and he'd kick the guys ass, lol. Nice call.

I'm glad i went last night since i havent been bowling in years. Obviously my dad had a great time from what you all saw.

Just wanna thank Alky and Silera for getting this together. And eventhough we didnt start we we were supposed to, it didnt matter. i think that made the night even better because everyone who was drinking got to have a few or more before it even started. Instead of just starting when the games started.

Raven congrats on the high score.

Laz, lol thanx for the entertainment and showing my Dad the rosin (sp) in the finger holes of the bowling ball trick.

And thanx to everyone else for just coming out and having fun and making the night just that much more enjoyable.

Bowling Tournament! - BITENY - 03-14-2004

And I must also say I had fun, despite Jabba the Hut being, well, Jabba the Hut.....
and now I have almost no voice and my throat really hurts Sad
BUT I still had a good time.....
[Image: slide5_jabba.jpg]

And just to let you all know, I will post the pics asap. I just feel like absolute shit right now....