Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE!
This just gets worse and worse by the day. I thought it was a stupid move when they gave Brock Lesnar the belt so soon, but looking back at least it took 4-6 months before they did it. Now all you have to do is show up and are automatically a candidate for a title.

On RAW, La Resistance won the tag team belts in what I believe was only their 3rd tag match on TV. Yup, glad to see they had to work at achieving that one. Rolleyes
Now tonight this chick Gail Kim shows up and fucking wins a Battle Royal for the Women's belt in only her 1st match. I bet the actual women wrestlers who have busted their asses for years just love models coming in and taking their spotlight.

Next thing we know after Zack Gowen wins his contract, he'll probably be thrown into that U.S. Title tournament on Smackdown and wind up winning that.

What the fuck is this shit?!?! Do they think this is the way to keep fans with this bullshit booking or has it actually come to the point that they just don't care anymore since they are the only big name going today?
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
Don\\\'t want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE! - by Flock of Moosen - 07-01-2003, 04:40 AM