Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE!
Quote:Bet the actual women wrestlers who have busted their asses for years just love models coming in and taking their spotlight.

Have you seen the WWF's women wrestlers? Trish, Torrie, Steph McMahon, those Tough Enough chicks Nidia and Jackie Gayda.

I hope you dont mean these women wrestlers because just because youve busted your ass for awhile doesnt mean youre good. I didnt see this Gail Kim but she probably isnt much worse then the other female wrestlers in the WWF.

Quote:or has it actually come to the point that they just don't care anymore since they are the only big name going today?

I think it came to that point a while ago when Vince bought WCW.

NOTE: I havent watched wrestling since last August. I know it is the WWE but I still refer to it as WWF because it was when Vince pussied out to those panda loving faggots that I really lost my love for wrestling. Im also not sure if all those women wrestlers are still around now but ill stick by what I said anyway.
Good morning heartache, your like an old friend, come and see me again - Rancid

Life's a train i barely caught just to find out i ain't got the fare. -Bouncing Souls

"You are not alive yesterday, you are not alive tommorrow, but youre alive at the moment; if you can grab something for that moment...you have a chance." - Johnny X

Messages In This Thread
Don\\\'t want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE! - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-01-2003, 04:53 AM