Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE!
Quote:Now tonight this chick Gail Kim shows up and fucking wins a Battle Royal for the Women's belt in only her 1st match. I bet the actual women wrestlers who have busted their asses for years just love models coming in and taking their spotlight.

Not to quibble too much (especially since I refuse to watch Raw anymore), but two things:

1) Gail Kim is a trained wrestler, although, like Trish Stratus, she took the fitness model bypass to get to that point. Also, like Trish, she does bust her ass in the ring, unlike another model-turned-wrestler who keeps getting shoved down our throats on Smackdown.

2) It's too obvious that Jazz as champ did little to nothing for the women's division, so WWe seems to think putting the belt on a new face might help rejuvenate things. While I am a fan of Kim's, it's definately not doing her or the division a service to have her win the belt in that fashion. (And as a side note, what the hell happened to Ivory's huge push over the past several weeks? From what I read, she went from top contender to first eliminated in under a minute.)

Quote:has it actually come to the point that they just don't care anymore since they are the only big name going today?

Congratulation, a winner is yuo!!!!1

Messages In This Thread
Don\\\'t want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE! - by HydratedPeach - 07-01-2003, 04:57 AM