Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE!
Quote:Originally posted by SO
Calling Lita a \"REAL wrestler\" doesn't exactly help your case. Lita has 2 moves, and nothing else.
To be honest, originally I didn't include her, but after thinking about it at least she did come in as a wrestler and paid her dues. She wasn't handed stardom because she's a model that just decided she wanted to wrestle. She wrestled on the independent scene, in Mexico, and in ECW before being signed by the WWE.
Fine though, you say she only has two moves. Maybe so, but show me another North American woman wrestler that has the balls to pull off a Moonsault. All these other women have pussy finishers (i.e. DDT, Kick to the head, Bulldog, etc.)

Quote:Originally posted by Six-Pack
You do realize that you care more about those belts than the entire WWE managment combined.
Well, maybe if the actual fucking owner of the company felt the same way, he wouldn't be putting out the shit product that he is now.
God, if only I had the credentials to be allowed to write for them. I'd show those morons how it's supposed to be done.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
Don\\\'t want to pay your dues? Then join the WWE! - by Flock of Moosen - 07-01-2003, 11:19 PM