Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolan does it again
Quote:Just when you thought the Knicks could be an OK team

Well, that's just delusion right there.

Quote:I dont know how crazy I am about the sixas getting Big Dog though.

Be thrilled. You got a former #1 pick who can score mad points to take the burden off AI. He had an off year last season because he didn't know his role playing the same position with Shareef. But this will make your team infinitely better. You and the Wolves made out like bandits (Can we get McHale to run the Knicks? Man is working it this offseason.)

Quote:Wasn't it the general consensus that Spree was being forced to play out of position with Houston as the shooting guard? Now the Knicks have a legit small forward in Van Horn.

Are you kidding me? VH isn't a legit anything. He should be a PF, but he can't play down low for anything. He's always been a tweener that doesn't fit anything. If anything, he's a legit piece of shit.

This is awful. We're paying more money for an even longer contract for less talent. I don't understand it at all. There is absolutely no upside whatsoever. We lose our best player, the guy who gets more fans into the garden than anyone, for a white nothing?????? Do they think he'll sell more tickets? Do they actually convince themselves that KVH is better than Spree? What are they thinking??? They just killed any hope for an exciting team and its not even August yet.

:Hangs head in shame:

I guess I have to find a new team now

:cue sad walking away music from the Hulk:

Messages In This Thread
Dolan does it again - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-23-2003, 04:57 AM
Dolan does it again - by The Brain - 07-23-2003, 05:20 AM
Dolan does it again - by Fieldy - 07-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Dolan does it again - by McNabbShouldDie - 07-23-2003, 12:35 PM
Dolan does it again - by Rooner - 07-23-2003, 12:42 PM
Dolan does it again - by Six-Pack - 07-23-2003, 01:34 PM
Dolan does it again - by Bloody Anus - 07-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Dolan does it again - by drunkengwb - 07-24-2003, 04:18 PM