Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?)
Quote:Originally posted by header
What I meant by 'were' was the neighbors were an old couple. The husband tried to off his wife last night and subsequently shot himself in the head. He died she didn't.

But now that I think about it the guy always gave me dirty looks for not mowing my lawn regularly. I'm a slob so deal with it. Actually I'm never home at a reasonable hour to mow the lawn while he's home all day and he mowed his regularly. I got around it it every two or three weeks. Old people have nothing better to do then sit around and notice my flaws.

Other neighbors give me dirty looks because I am living in my now dead grandmother's house. I dunno if it weirds them out that there was a little quiet old lady in there last year and this year theres me my wife and a screaming kid running around the yard. Don't they think I feel weird about living in my grandmother's house? I'm still waiting for her ghost to come around the corner and tell me to get the hell out. I can't wait to fucking move out of that house.

You should tell them to stick a banana in their tailpipe, if you know what I mean. Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>

Messages In This Thread
FU to my neighbor! (Where have we seen this before?) - by Flock of Moosen - 10-22-2003, 05:32 PM