Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And then one time....in band camp.....
Actually I was surrounded by marines and FEMALE Dominican hookers. But thank you for your concern my friend.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:Originally posted by JimmyBlueEyes
Actually I was surrounded by marines and FEMALE Dominican hookers. But thank you for your concern my friend.
How do you know for sure if they were female is you said you passed out? Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Cause I gots the pictures to prove it...but none with my butt in the air...sorry all you pervs out there.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:I took a shit in a bathtub once.
:barf:
&lt;img src=&quot;http://publish.hometown.aol.com/gothgirl7586/myhomepage/vampchicksig.gif?mtbrand=AOL_U&quot;&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by vampchick
Quote:I took a shit in a bathtub once.
:barf:
Don't make me break out the pictures missy. Tongue
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:Don't make me break out the pictures missy.
i dont know what is more disturbing the fact that you shit in the tub or that you took pictures of it
&lt;img src=&quot;http://publish.hometown.aol.com/gothgirl7586/myhomepage/vampchicksig.gif?mtbrand=AOL_U&quot;&gt;
I took the pictures.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
I took the pictures.

Give 'em back, fag.
[Image: massive.jpg]
I photographed the event.

Prick.
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
I'd say something, but my penis draped over your shoulder says so much more.
[Image: massive.jpg]