Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge to the Board......
Quote:Originally posted by Hawt Baux

So choose your diction carefully.

can I at least finish my top ten? the writers in Walawala worked weely weely hard on it.
<center>[Image: grumpsig.jpg]</center>
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Hottie was a great choice as mod. and i don't say that b/c she is a pal. She has a brain, and not afraid to use it, posts a ton, mixes it up, and is unafraid to give her opinion. Alkey made a great choice. And, overall, the mods here have been quite good for a bit now...even though someone else views when i criticize or bring up an issue that i am suddenly against them personally, or against the system.

Thankey!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
**edit - I've been asked to consolidate the remaining tops to one thread. out of respect to the powers that be, I will comply. Unlike the useless prick Ken, I stop when asked.

#6 - His fear that people would find out that he REALLY IS balloonknot kicked in and needed a distraction to throw them off.
#5 - he realized that people actually like balloonknot more than they like him. It's a lesser of two evils thing.....
#4 - the panties he wears were riding up on him and giving him a severe rash and causing him to be moody.
#3 - his career goals have changed from assessing risks to being a risk
#2 - ringling brothers called and turned him down for the job of shit sweeper.

and the number 1 thing that happened to ken.........................
&lt;center&gt;[Image: grumpsig.jpg]&lt;/center&gt;
HE WAS BORN!
can someone inform me as to what got lodged up Ninny's ass?

I don't know what I did to inspire her last message.
Quote:Originally posted by KensPen
can someone inform me as to what got lodged up Ninny's ass?

I don't know what I did to inspire her last message.

Your fucking threads.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://scripts.cgispy.com/image.cgi?u=ymb&quot;&gt;
&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by IrishAlkey
Quote:Originally posted by GreasyItalianPrincess
Hottie was a great choice as mod. and i don't say that b/c she is a pal. She has a brain, and not afraid to use it, posts a ton, mixes it up, and is unafraid to give her opinion. Alkey made a great choice. And, overall, the mods here have been quite good for a bit now...even though someone else views when i criticize or bring up an issue that i am suddenly against them personally, or against the system.

Thankey!

your welcome...and needed to be said b/c some don't always realize what makes a good moderator...and also compliments need to be paid to the rest of the mods...b/c besides a few fiascos, etc...overall, they've been solid.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
sorry Ninny, someone a little jealous that hottie is getting all the play?
you just don't know when to stop and shut the fuck up, do you ken?
GIP, I concurr. the mods here, for the most part, know how to mod. word.