Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
That was a stellar RAW main event
Ehh... If HHH has to risk his career by working a program with that 4 move hack Goldberg then he deserves to rip into him. Let's all remember it was Goldberg's lack of wrestling knowledge that took Bret Hart out of wrestling. Goldberg is a steriod, ego maniac with no care to learn the craft. So I don't blame HHH for laying into him.. I hope that fucking meathead walks from the wwe and then chokes on his own vomit like Crash Holly. Least Crash Holly actually knew what a Double Underhook Suplex was..
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
Fine, I'll give you that because it is true, but don't you think that Vince and Jim Ross and whoever else is in charge of dealing with wrestlers should be able to see this and decide on their own without other egotistical wrestlers who are banging your daughter getting involved?

First it's Goldberg, but then who's next?
"Hmmm, looks like Jericho is getting too over with the fans. Maybe I should step in and have a talk with dear 'ol daddy-in-law when contract time rolls around. Can't be having anyone else take my spotlight."
"I don't like Benoit's push over there on Smackdown. People are tuning into that program more and more and taking time away from me. I don't like it so don't renew his contract."

No matter what the exalted icon known as HHH says to the media, you know this shit goes on backstage. Well, maybe not to that extent just yet, but guaranteed if he's allowed to run rampant making decisions, it will come to it and that's why I say he will be the man to destroy the company completely.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
I agree to a point, but at the same time it is wrestling tradition that the veteren wrestlers keep everyone in line. Undertaker pulls the same shit over on Smackdown.
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
True, but you don't hear about that nearly as much as the shit HHH pulls.
Is that because who he's married to? Could be. Only those backstage know for sure.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't solely a bash HHH session. I think any wrestler that pulls this shit is wrong. Fact of the matter is it appears that HHH does it more frequently and more effectively. Hell, I don't see the Undertaker wear the belt very often so he can't have as much pull as Mr. Stephanie McMahon.
HHH did do the job to Goldberg quite cleanly... I can't remember when that over the hill, slow ass Bikertaker did the job cleanly to anyone, except to Vince. God forbid Undertaker ever helps any young guy go over.
Once again very true, but let us not forget why he did the job the first time. Something about marrying into money, or something to that effect. Wink
As for the second time he lost, I must admit I was shocked by that one. I really expected him to demand he got the belt back as soon as possible. I guess he can surprise us every now and then.

I still think it's wrong for any wrestler to hold that much power. It ruins the "sport" when wrestlers who are much more deserving of the spotlight are shit on and held back because of egos.
Quite true. But I guess it's part of the business... Nash was booking his own title runs in WCW, Dusty Rhoads booked his own title matches back in the NWA, hence the infamous "Dusty finish" Where the title belt would be overturned the next day.

HHH is just following along the tradition. Lockerooms have always been reeking of politics, who is sucking off the promoter or booker... Least in the WWE Vince has the last word on anything. HHH knows what its like to be squashed, after the Kliq MSG group hug incident when Hall and Nash left. HHH was the one to get the backlash. I remember him going down to the Ultimate Warrior in a 20 second match.
Quote:Originally posted by TheDude
Least in the WWE Vince has the last word on anything. HHH knows what its like to be squashed, after the Kliq MSG group hug incident when Hall and Nash left. HHH was the one to get the backlash. I remember him going down to the Ultimate Warrior in a 20 second match.

Ah, those were the days. Big Grin
I was at MSG for that....great match...
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!