Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question?
Quote:Originally posted by SLASH
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu

bring it.

Does the number 3174 ring a bell?
it would have last month. LOL!!
i will be happy to give you my new address if you feel like coming to visit.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
You're still there.
You're still there.
then by all means go there and beat me to a pulp. let me know how it goes. LOL!!!
i sublet it to my cousin 3 1/2 weeks ago.
i live real close by though so if you know the way you wont get lost with the new address.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Send me the new address via u2u. This way only "I" will get it.
Send me the new address via u2u. This way only \"I\" will get it.
do you honestly think that i am going to give some unknown yo-yo like you my address after you threatened me on the internet? thats a movie -of -the-week waiting to happen. you see it all the time, crazed loner addicted to his computer all of a sudden snaps and starts threatening strangers . then he gets one of them to give him his address and then its john gacy city here we come. no thank you.
You, me, a bat and the bull Moose. Whaddya say?
ken, is that you?
We are one.
holy mother of god! the apocalypse nears!!!!!!!!!!
We are eating with ourself this week.