Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
question?
this thread sucks
Quote:Originally posted by arpikarhu
goooooooooooooo SOHU!
Juding by the balance of this thread, that must have been a hell of an insult. Fortunately, arpi and I obviously hang in different circles outside of this place, because I didn't get it. Knowing arpi, I didn't miss anything.
Quote:Originally posted by MYLF
goooooooooooooo SOHU!
Juding by the balance of this thread, that must have been a hell of an insult. .
wrong! this is a perfect example of someone opening there mouth without understanding whats going on. SOHU is a chinese internet portal. now you look like an idiot. good day.
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
goooooooooooooo SOHU!
Juding by the balance of this thread, that must have been a hell of an insult. .
wrong! this is a perfect example of someone opening there mouth without understanding whats going on. SOHU is a chinese internet portal. now you look like an idiot. good day.
I would have looked like an idiot if I'd pretended to know what it meant.
goooooooooooooo SOHU!
I would have looked like an idiot if I'd pretended to know what it meant.
so you didnt know what it meant but still commented anyway. thats much better. Rolleyes
[Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg][Image: karhu.jpg]
Try reading. I commented on the fact that your post prompted a strong reaction.
arpi: agenda to make people look stupid even if they aren't, or haven't. the agenda seems very transparent. And, then one must be forced to ask, why does he have this agenda? what is he acting out? what is the motivation? what result does he look for? is he fulfilled by this result? is he satisfied? or is the satisfaction only temporary, and forces him to dig even harder in some cycle? These question and more.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Try reading. I commented on the fact that your post prompted a strong reaction.
no , you judged something to be an insult without understanding it at all. you were wrong and now continue to look bad. live with it. move on.
So you actually make it through life without drawing conclusions without having all of the information? No wonder you're in such a rut.

EDIT - got interrupted and forgot this:

What I judged was the fact that what you said prompted someone to want to kick your ass.
Quote:So you actually make it through life without drawing conclusions without having all of the information? No wonder you're in such a rut.
ah, so now i am wrong cause you assumed. why cant you just admit you screwed up and move on? this inability to accept personal responsibility for your actions is a clear indication of deeper psychological problems. seek help.