Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Draft Lottery
So far this is pretty interesting.

Dupree to Smackdown, no big loss, had to see a few tage teams broken up.

Nidia to Raw, hell to see her finally wrestle will be ok by me.

Shelton Benjamin to Raw, yippee.

Trips to Smackdown and Mc Mahon agreed to give him a title shot against Eddie Guererro tonight. Hmmm I would say this is to satisfy the ego of Trips, he needs a belt to boost his self esteem.

Jindrak to smackdown no big loss once again.

Rhyno to Raw and will be taking on Benoit tonight. Interesting.

Now they can make trades till Midnight so I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of this pans out. Discuss
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
evolution is much better off without Triple H, they were drifting him away anyhow. I bet the rest of Evolution stays together under the leadership of Orton.
[Image: floydsig.jpg]
<marquee>We are the music-makers, And we are the dreamers of dreams, Wandering by lone sea-breakers, And sitting by desolate streams; World-losers and world-forsakers, On whom the pale moon gleams: Yet we are the movers and shakers Of the world for ever, it seems.</marquee>
From wwe.com:

STATEMENT FROM MR. MCMAHON

Quote:Earlier tonight, Paul Heyman - the former General Manager of SmackDown! - was drafted by RAW and subsequently quit. Therefore, due to the absence of a GM on SmackDown!, I have extended the trading deadline to 9 p.m. ET Tuesday, at which time a new GM of SmackDown! will be announced, and that new GM of SmackDown! will in fact announce all trades. Thank you.
&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.cybercombatclub.com/jeux_videos_consoles_repertoire/mortal_kombat/mortalkombat_images_galleries_mortal_kombat/mortal_kombat_wallpapers1small.jpg&quot;&gt;
Mortal Kombat Grand Champion
RVD to Smackdown Tajiri to Raw,Teddy Long to SmackDown, Edge to Raw, I think Raw made out on the drafts, now to see how the trades go. Did I miss any others aside from the ones I mentioned in the other thread...Sorry about that. Flock if you could delete that I would be greatly appreciative. I am predicitng one of Vinces kids is gonna take over Smackdown as GM.
I'm not quite there yet
Since Flock is not here at the moment, your friendly neighborhood admin has stepped in and assumed the role...

Threads have been merged and message boards saved.
[Image: opus.gif]
Thanx dude I appreciate it.
I'm not quite there yet
Well, this certainly didn't live up to the hype. Typical WWE fashion. Rolleyes

I mean aside from Triple H (which I must admit was a bit of a shock), no real big names switched over. In one of my previous posts I did say one of Evolution would probably leave, but I never expected it to be him. Poor Eddie Guerrero though. You know now he is next in line to job to Hogan Jr.

The end of the show was kinda cool though. I expected Evolution and maybe HBK and Benoit to come out during the last match, but not the whole roster of each show.

So, with Heyman "quitting", who is the new Smackdown GM? My bet would definitely have to be Stephanie, but if she's not ready to come back yet, then I'm going with Austin.

Oh yeah, last but not least, Nidia is sporting some major weight upstairs these days. I knew she got implants, but I never knew she went so big. Looks like she went for the Stephanie McMahon model. Confusedhocked:
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Quote:So, with Heyman \"quitting\", who is the new Smackdown GM?

Hmm, bold prediction:
Heyman gets squeezed by Bischoff on Smackdown and trades himself back... for HHH.

(Technically, if the SD GM works for Bischoff, wouldn't that have meant Bishcoff controls BOTH shows?)

Unless of course this all means that ECW is indeed coming back...
[Image: polarvict.gif]

Islander Hockey.
Go Quakers.
Quote:Unless of course this all means that ECW is indeed coming back...

Coming soon........

PAUL HEYMAN'S ECW!!! Confusedhocked:
[Image: zoolander1.jpg]

[marquee]The trouble with the world is everybody in it is 3 drinks behind - Humphrey Bogart[/marquee]
Quote:Originally posted by GMANN
Quote:Unless of course this all means that ECW is indeed coming back...

Coming soon........

PAUL HEYMAN'S ECW!!! Confusedhocked:

Unfortunately it will still be owned by Vince and with his "safer-style" wrestling to prevent injuries, this will be a mere shadow of what ECW once was.
As cool as this sounds on paper, don't expect too much out of it.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>