Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What one wrestler?
Maybe if Heyman pulls off this ECW split it would be good for those you mentioned.
I'm not quite there yet
[Image: Riptide.jpg]
Believe the Hype, Bitch!!!!
Quote:For me it would clearly have to be Sting. He was always my favorite in WCW and I thought he would have made a great addtion to Vince's roster. He had the skills (mat & mic) and the charisma to be as big a star in this federation as he was in the other.

I would like to go back & see the early Sting as well. He was such a huge superstar that I felt like I knew about him even though I had never actually seen him (kinda like Flair). Unfortunately, by the time I did get around to watching WCW on TV, he was already starting his Crow gimmick. By then even when he did get around to wrestling (once every 6 months, in between major decisions of who to side with & which guy who turned his back on him to go after) he was just about the most useless guy on the roster. His build ups were huge but his angles & matches were awful.
Quote:Originally posted by Crippler
Unfortunately, by the time I did get around to watching WCW on TV, he was already starting his Crow gimmick. By then even when he did get around to wrestling (once every 6 months, in between major decisions of who to side with & which guy who turned his back on him to go after) he was just about the most useless guy on the roster. His build ups were huge but his angles & matches were awful.

Yeah, that buildup to the Hogan-Sting match was huge. Actually it was the only thing I cared to watch WCW for at the time. Then the match came and it was awful. Hell, Hogan was still so full of himself that he had to get in a quick pin (which was overturned by Bret Hart :puzzled: ) in that match just to make it look like he wasn't completely dominated. Then after all that time and all that hype, they had Sting lose the belt shortly after.

As much as the WWE needs some competition to make their product better, I am so glad WCW is gone. What a waste that federation became.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
i agree sabu