Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Backlash
The Cena / Lesnar match outta be decent. The rest of the show will probably suck, and suck hard. I don't have to pay to see it, so I'll probably watch, with any luck, there will be a shitload of blown spots during the show for entertainment value.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by 2 Tired 2 Give N F
Not going to watch it. Though I hope Lesner trys the F-uck up.(Shooting Star Press)

Note to Brock: You are not a cruiserweight so if you plan on doing this again, pull Cena closer to the corner.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
the PPV has sucked so far, but Mysterio on the stretcher into the ring post was cool. he landed right on his head. Big Show really should retire now. he will do nothing better than that again.
Yep, that sucked.

And I am ashamed that the most fun spot of the night was Rey being used as a baseball bat.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
How about some fucking details?!

I'm instructing Peachy to verbally abuse all of you who, when regarding PPVs, simply reply "that was good / that sucked".

I don't order these things for a reason.

You are all the reason!

Act like reasons!
<center>[Image: alkeysalsa.jpg]</center>
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
Dude, explaining the PPV would just be a waste. It was that bad.

If you want me to list all the matches and put SUCKED ASS next to each one, fine.

Or you can just look at a list of the matches, and think, that sucked.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
You are no longer a reason.
<font color=red><marquee>You ain't no motha'fuckin' bully... and I ain't bowin' to no motha'fuckin' bully... I won't allow it ain't gon' cowar to no bully, I'll be damned if I don't stand up to a bully... fight like a man and throw my hands up to a bully...</font></marquee>
:disappointed:

Is Peachy gonna yell at me now?
Lucky for you two I'm just too damn nice (and damn tired) to flex mod muscles right now. Tongue

For Alkey, the results (bear in mind I didn't watch it, just getting the results second hand):
Team Angle beat Los Guerreros
Sean O'Haire over Rikishi; Piper gets a coconut to the head.
Kane & RVD beat the Dudleys; special ref Morley got knocked out, and a second ref counted the pin.
Jazz scores a pin with her feet on the ropes to win the women's belt from Trish Stratus.
Big Show over Rey Rey: Rey gets stretchered from the ring, but Show attacks him and swings him into the ring post while he's still attached to the stretcher.
Brock retains against Cena.
Team Trips beats Team HBK. Once again the fucking sledgehammer comes into play as Trips smashes Nash.
Goldberg beats Rock after Rocky carries him through 15 minutes of hell. Crowd reportedly turns against Goldberg when they realize he sucks as much as (if not more than) Scott Steiner.

And backstage drama throughout the evening: Test forces a kiss on Torrie, Sable tells Stacy, and an all-out catfight involving most of the divas ensues. Afterwards, Scott Steiner comforts Stacy, pissing off Test.
Yeah, that sucked.

FTL is a reason again.

Peachy can do no wrong. I'd get tied up in the ropes with you anyday. :kiss: