Poll: Who will win the U.S. Title?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who will win the U.S. Title?
I'm the biggest Benoit fan you'll meet, I've just finally givin up on him ever getting the push he deserves.
[Image: Jailbaitsig.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Canadian Tool
I'm the biggest Benoit fan you'll meet, I've just finally givin up on him ever getting the push he deserves.
Yeah, with the clueless McMahons running the show, you know Eddie is probably walking away with that title.
Not that he isn't deserving, but Benoit is more so in my opinion.
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Ahhhh, dammit, I wanna change my vote!
So do it. You're a mod 'n stuff. :grin2:

Benoit *better* win.
&lt;center&gt;&lt;img src=&quot;http://www.yourmomsbox.net/ftl/ftl-oldtimey.gif&quot;&gt;&lt;/center&gt;
Quote:Originally posted by FollowThisLogic
So do it. You're a mod 'n stuff. :grin2:

Sssssssssssh... dude, you're gonna roon it!
If there's any kind of justice in this world it should be the "CRIPPLER" CHRIS BENOIT!!!

But, knowing how Vince runs things it'll wind up being (ugh!) M-A-T-T H-A-R-D-Y and his stupid MATTITUDE version 1 gimmick Tongue
You're a filthy whore!!!
Have you seen half the gimmicks they have going on now??? Version 1 is like the original NWO in terms of what crap they came up with over there. If it isn't something they already do in real life, the writers can't come up with anything else.
Quote:Originally posted by PSYCHOMARKFAN
If there's any kind of justice in this world it should be the \"CRIPPLER\" CHRIS BENOIT!!!

But, knowing how Vince runs things it'll wind up being (ugh!) M-A-T-T H-A-R-D-Y and his stupid MATTITUDE version 1 gimmick Tongue

Psssst! Check out the spoilers. Wink
<center>[Image: FOM.jpg]</center>
Yay! My first post over here. But anyway, Eddie's just more over with the fans. Not that they don't like Benoit, it just seems that Eddie can do no wrong. He puts Tajiri through the windshield of his truck & he gets face pops. I just don't get this guy who lies, cheats & steals. Shouldn't he be a heel? And how come the fans don't care about that?

It's the charisma man, Benoit's got none & Eddie's got a great ring presence. Latino Heeeeeat's taking this one!
[Image: PWO2YMB.gif]