Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quote:Originally posted by Tenbatsuzen
Quote:Originally posted by PanterA
Quote:As for not respecting my relationship, Silera, I want you to fucking link me to every single time on any of these message boards that I've gone in-depth about this. I'm begging you. You're not gonna find it.
Ummm....do I have to link you to your blog? I mean, you are the one writing them.

I'm sorry, I wasn't the one who called a nationally syndicated radio show about my relationship.

Tenbat: ass on all boards.

fuck it...at least he's consistent.
[Image: fearloathingkewgardens.jpg]
Quote:Listen to me, this thread was created to welcome new Members. We all know by now who does not like who.

Take it to Sileras corner or simply log the fuck off of this website.

Derail this thread one more time and you will be sorry.

My finger has been pointed , you know who you are.

Stop this 6th grade melodrama and grow up.

Actually, I can't think of a better way to welcome the new members than by showing them exactly what happens on the board.
Quote:Actually, I can't think of a better way to welcome the new members than by showing them exactly what happens on the board.

I do not have the fucking patience to deal with any more laughingly pathetic unfunny melodramatic romps through messageboard history.

I will find new and innovative objects to impale people with if shit like this continues.

Differences of opinion are welcomed, even unneccessary name calling.

I won't stand for personal and private information being used in my forum as fodder for those otherwise unable to be coherent, creative and evil all at the same time.
<center>[Image: ymbbox.jpg]
<font color=red><font size=3>KiSs My AsS</font></font></center>
Quote:Originally posted by Silera

I will find new and innovative objects to impale people with if shit like this continues.
Have I told how much I love you when you're angry? You get that special twinkle in your eyes and that wrinkle on the edge of your nose. ......

Quote:Differences of opinion are welcomed, even unneccessary name calling.
Bitch!

What? You said it was welcomed. :lol:

Quote:I won't stand for personal and private information being used in my forum as fodder

How about as a mudder?
Quote:for those otherwise unable to be coherent, creative and evil all at the same time.
Well you just took half of FMJeff's ammunition away. Now all he has left is menial threats of banning people from his shithole if they put up a fight.

I won't stand for personal and private information being used in my forum as fodder for those otherwise unable to be coherent, creative and evil all at the same time.

THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN -- all must stop
Like VD I keep comming back when you don't want me too!

[Image: ravencrow.jpg]
Quote:Originally posted by Raven

fucking suck-up newbie!
[Image: tnf-100a.gif]
Quote:Find out the TRUTH with the World's first Handheld, Portable Lie Detector! Just ask your question and the Handy Truster will analyze the truthfulness of the response.

maybe they need this for all the he said / he said bullshit

Quote:Originally posted by tinymike
Quote:Originally posted by Raven

fucking suck-up newbie!

shhhhhhhhhh --- no one notices me anyway -- i'm like a shadow to all others