CDIH

Full Version: Oral Sex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Do you enjoy giving oral sex or do you hate it and refuse to do it? Or do you do it for ego, maybe you dislike it but do it cause you care for the cumrag you're with or maybe you do it strictly cause you want oral in return.

I'm just curious, plus not like much else is goin on.
I love giving them. It gives the ladies pleasure and is a big turn on for me to watch them enjoy it. With the ooh's and the ahh's and the grabbing of the pillow and the biting of the bottom lip and digging her nails into my shoulders.... Oh man....

And then it's her turn!
But whats the primary reason or by percentages how do you rank the reasons. Is it cause you like it, enjoy giving the other person pleasure or cause you want a turn in return?

Also another issue to ponder, if you have ever encountered during oral sex that the person is not "fresh" down there, have you informed them of it and refused or sucked it up and did it anyway while trying not to vomit? If not, what would your reaction be?
I have no idea what the hell I'm doing down there.
I thought you were supposed to be efficient, so why do you do it?
My friend once told me about a girl he took on a date, he said she looked really conservative upfront but once he ventured down there it was like a jungle. He got really scared and didn't know how to vocalize how disappointed and disgusted he was.

Said he still ate it though.
i could set up a chair and munch box for a week, its my second favorite thing to do after fucking. i like eating her out from behind, especially in a 69 position. thats my pleasure!
For me it depends on the girl and how bad it is down there, if its someone I plan on seeing the next day i'll bring it up nicely. If it's NAS sex then my procedure is to stick a finger in her pussy and then put it under her nose and then possibly in her mouth and say "and what's that supposed to be?". I never encountered anyone who wasn't either shaved or trimmed so I dunno how i'd react but not well probably.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i could set up a chair and munch box for a week, its my second favorite thing to do after fucking. i like eating her out from behind, especially in a 69 position. thats my pleasure!
hygeine wise, do you go down on a girl after you blow a load in her? And vice versa do the ladies mind sucking dick after its been inside them?
i like doing it but she only lets me do it when she knows its fresh down there
havent encountered a hairy snatch since high school. seems like every girl is bald down there these days, brazlian and all. every girl i know has actually been proactive enough to steer me away from that area if in fact she knows theres a reason it might be not so fresh.
I like to get & give, and which one I prefer depends on my mood at that particular time.

The area has to be clean or I take my ball & go home - if I can scrub up, she can scrub up.

If it's a jungle, I'm out - again, if I can manage some light landscaping, she should also.

After the load is dumped, the area has a Police DO NOT CROSS tape around it as far as I'm concerned.
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i could set up a chair and munch box for a week, its my second favorite thing to do after fucking. i like eating her out from behind, especially in a 69 position. thats my pleasure!
hygeine wise, do you go down on a girl after you blow a load in her? And vice versa do the ladies mind sucking dick after its been inside them?
depends on the chick. i usually go down beforehand and dont return after ive already fucked her, unless its round two of a serious fuck session. in those cases, she will go down on me again too after i've been inside her. i wont hesitate either if we are really into it at the moment.
I'm glad girls like that exist in New Jersey.
Giving her pleasure is priority, not because I expect something in return, but it does open the door for a return favor in the future. I usually take my time warming a lady up before sex and oral sex on her is part of the foreplay sometimes. Not always necessarily, but it's important to me that sex is not just about me busting my nut and rolling over to sleep for the night.

I did have a girl that was "not so fresh" down below, but I still went through with it, admittedly not with much gusto or as long as I normally would have. The second time and last time on her I kept a piece of gum in my mouth to alleviate some of the.... flavor. Fortunately, I've never encountered a fierce jungle of pubic hair. I don't think I could deal with that.
i get pleasure just out of giving, receiving is a bonus.
Ok, this is brining up some good questions....

Are guys that skeeved out about going back down after theyve finished up?...I've come across it both ways(no pun intended). They either get totally resistant towards it or don't care at all.

Is it that you feel slightly gay knowing you just did what you did?
Ive seen a jungle once or twice, and both times I stopped & requested that things be trimmed down next time if I'm gonna be expected to dive. Both times my requests were met. Mind you, I'm not talking Afro-jungle, but enough that could be considered borderline 70's-ish. Like Keyser said, most women seem to keep things tight down there (and its appreciated)
doesnt bother me. i want her to enjoy slobbering all over my knob so i sure as hell better enjoy slobbering all over her juice. if shes gonna swallow, which luckily most ive encountered do, i shouldnt be all skeeved out in the heat of passion over a little swapped fluids.
Doesn't bother me at all.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12