CDIH

Full Version: New snapple!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I got to the bodega to get a pack of smokes, some purple drink mix and condoms.

So as I am browsing I see the snapple fridge and figure I'd get me one and then I see this shiny label flashing at me and I notice that its unlike any snapple I have seen before. It's a new LIMITED TIME ONLY flavor..... APPLE PIE!!!! I think to myself immediately.. "this is like the brian regan bit about peanut butter and jelly in the same jar".

This is what its come too, cant even eat the apple pie no more, lets just drink it. Yet at the same time out of curiosity I just had to get it and see how they could fit the wonderful yumminess of apple pie into a drink. I am savoring the moment and will let you know how it goes.
yours is a full life
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
GonzoStyle Wrote:WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

why do i always find that funny? shit!
By savoring the moment, he means open it, swirl his penis in it a few times and then chug it.

Or something equally disgusting.
Gonzo could be the new Wendy if he can work on that.
Put this in your notes for the next podcast.

I just want to hear the satisfied sigh after he does it.
clackity clack, this will be so awesome!!!
Gross.
crackle crackle so fuckin sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetAHHHHHHHH
I hope your mom walks in and it's like that scene in American Pie.
I hope she walks in too, she loves apple pie, maybe she'll suck the juice off my cock.
and then you can cum on her face while you yell at her in russian
does she like apple pie more than cranberries?
HedCold Wrote:does she like apple pie more than cranberries?

raspberries, way to ruin a call back.
i thought it didn't seem right
I just said that I wanted my mother to suck my cock and mentioning raspberries is not right?
hey, that's the crazy mixed-up world that is Cold Day in Hell
Ok back to the topic at hand and not 10 years worth of awkwardness that needs to be resolved by me having sex with my mom...

so anyway, I am now going to take my first sip of the Snapple Pie!!!

.................. DUM DUM DUM!
Gross.

You've ruined it for me now, penis-swirler.
Pages: 1 2 3