CDIH

Full Version: Match.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I put a profile up on match. In 5 days i've received 132 emails. Once chick I spoke to on AIM last nite. Went well, she seem normal. Then I get this message from her tonight.........

psychochick (9:39:17 PM): so its official
SoupSoupAD (9:39:27 PM): ?
psychochick (9:39:39 PM): I'm off of match, no money spent
SoupSoupAD (9:39:54 PM): sweet
psychochick (9:40:15 PM): why on you on there? having any luck? go on many dates or what?
SoupSoupAD (9:41:34 PM): only been on a few days
SoupSoupAD (9:41:42 PM): meet one girl out in hoboken
SoupSoupAD (9:41:46 PM): not a date per se
psychochick (9:41:49 PM): and?
SoupSoupAD (9:41:51 PM): just met out at a bar
psychochick (9:41:55 PM): and?
SoupSoupAD (9:41:56 PM): wasnt really feeling it
psychochick (9:42:01 PM): ohh
psychochick (9:42:03 PM): was she?
SoupSoupAD (9:42:25 PM): i think so
SoupSoupAD (9:42:29 PM): she still IMs me
SoupSoupAD (9:42:29 PM): ha
psychochick (9:42:38 PM): maybe shes just being friendly?
SoupSoupAD (9:42:41 PM): maybe
psychochick (9:42:46 PM): be nice now!
SoupSoupAD (9:42:51 PM): just being honest
psychochick (9:43:02 PM): girls go through a lot of crap to meet up with you guys
SoupSoupAD (9:43:09 PM): oh please
SoupSoupAD (9:43:14 PM): its the same for us too
SoupSoupAD (9:43:19 PM): in fact its harder for us
SoupSoupAD (9:43:27 PM): we're usually the ones that have to chase after you all
SoupSoupAD (9:43:42 PM): you generally hold all the cards
psychochick (9:43:46 PM): yeah but, you dont have to put makeup on, or do your hair, or be self-conscious
psychochick (9:43:52 PM): I dont know
SoupSoupAD (9:44:03 PM): we are self conscious too
psychochick (9:44:10 PM): yes I suppose
SoupSoupAD (9:44:22 PM): too much makeup is a bad thing anyway
SoupSoupAD (9:44:24 PM): less is more
psychochick (9:44:31 PM): but in general, being a single woman is tough
psychochick (9:44:36 PM): you fall prey
psychochick (9:44:42 PM): I agree about the makeup
SoupSoupAD (9:44:54 PM): i think its the same on both sides
psychochick (9:45:30 PM): in my opinion, if a man is single, hes successful, if a woman is single in her early thirties, shes doing something wrong
SoupSoupAD (9:45:56 PM): nah
SoupSoupAD (9:45:59 PM): not anymore
psychochick (9:46:01 PM): you dont agree that thats the social stigma behind it?
SoupSoupAD (9:46:04 PM): nope
psychochick (9:46:04 PM): oh bullshit
SoupSoupAD (9:46:08 PM): especially these days
SoupSoupAD (9:46:14 PM): divorce is 50/50
psychochick (9:46:15 PM): thats because youre a guy! lol
SoupSoupAD (9:46:21 PM): people are more careful
psychochick (9:46:33 PM): well whatever, all I speak for are my own experiences
SoupSoupAD (9:46:35 PM): you dont just jump right into marriage anymore
psychochick (9:47:03 PM): marriage, shhmarriage
SoupSoupAD (9:47:20 PM): so thats why i think its more acceptable now for women to be single at a later age
psychochick (9:47:33 PM): you have to understand and be a little sympathetic to a woman's plight in the dating world
SoupSoupAD (9:47:34 PM): i mean half the women past 30 are gonna get divorced anyway
SoupSoupAD (9:47:39 PM): and thats not a character flaw
SoupSoupAD (9:47:40 PM): thats just life
psychochick (9:47:45 PM): youre positive!
psychochick (9:47:52 PM): what an optimist
SoupSoupAD (9:48:01 PM): i just hate a victim mentality
SoupSoupAD (9:48:04 PM): from a man or a woman
SoupSoupAD (9:48:10 PM): just do what makes you happy
SoupSoupAD (9:48:14 PM): fuck what society thinks
psychochick (9:48:20 PM): victim? who said anything about victim?
psychochick (9:48:27 PM): thats a strong word
SoupSoupAD (9:48:53 PM): well what would you call it?
psychochick (9:49:25 PM): anyway, as much as I love a heated discussion, I dont think you seem too interested in me...so I will bid Binski farewell
SoupSoupAD (9:49:36 PM): wow
SoupSoupAD (9:49:36 PM): ok
psychochick (9:49:39 PM): well?
SoupSoupAD (9:49:48 PM): im just expressing an opinion
psychochick (9:49:50 PM): Ive IMed you twice, you never emailed me
SoupSoupAD (9:49:55 PM): wow
psychochick (9:49:56 PM): no it has nothing to do with that
psychochick (9:50:04 PM): well...things move fast in this world
SoupSoupAD (9:50:08 PM): ok, sorry to disappoint you
psychochick (9:50:14 PM): I like when a guy shows some interest
psychochick (9:50:17 PM): Im worth it
SoupSoupAD (9:50:21 PM): im sure you are
psychochick (9:50:25 PM): thanks :-)
SoupSoupAD (9:50:47 PM): im just a little selfish right now
psychochick (9:51:09 PM): well maybe you should consider not having a profile on a dating site then
psychochick (9:51:21 PM): because it kind of looks like you're looking to date!
SoupSoupAD (9:51:23 PM): thanks for the advice
SoupSoupAD (9:51:26 PM): i am
SoupSoupAD (9:51:29 PM): but at my own pace
SoupSoupAD (9:51:34 PM): on my own terms
psychochick (9:51:42 PM): see what I mean?
SoupSoupAD (9:51:51 PM): ?
psychochick (9:51:59 PM): not such a great world for a quality girl to be in
SoupSoupAD (9:52:07 PM): you're just really aggressive
SoupSoupAD (9:52:10 PM): i mean
SoupSoupAD (9:52:12 PM): chill out a bit
psychochick (9:52:15 PM): no Im assertive
SoupSoupAD (9:52:24 PM): ok
psychochick (9:52:26 PM): and I have strong opinions
psychochick (9:52:44 PM): and obviously you're immune to women being strong, funny, intelligent
psychochick (9:52:57 PM): thats right. you live in Hoboken! no wonder
SoupSoupAD (9:53:21 PM): what does that mean?
SoupSoupAD (9:53:33 PM): do you have preconceived notions about people?
psychochick (9:56:58 PM): I just find indifference unattractive. good luck though. and instead of placing an ad, just go to any bar in Hoboken, you'll get some that way I'm sure.
psychochick signed off at 9:57:15 PM.
yeah it's so hard for chicks to get laid, and bloodyanus is a genius.
what's her IM!
"...It's not a big deal to women becasue every guy you met since you was 16 has been trying to fuck you. Every time a man's being nice to you that's all he's doing is offering dick."
- Chris Rock
there's fun to be had on these sites i think
How many of these did you get?

Quote:Hello!
My name is Tatyana. I the first time write the letter with help Internet, for me it for the first time, I think, that you to understand my English. I was registered on match.com and I saw your structure and you have very much interested me, therefore I have decided to write to you. Whether I don't know you will answer my letter, but I very much would like to receive from you the letter and to find out more about you. That I can tell about myself so it: as I was already presented you my name - Tatyana, I'm 30, my birthday December, 5 1975, I'm from Russia, I live in city which has name - Volgograd, this approximately 1545 miles from the city of Moscow. In opinion of my friends and relatives, I very kind person, they speak, that I am looked completely. At me dark hair, green eyes and I have a gentle, velvet skin. My growth 5' 9". My character very peace and loyal. I don't love impudence, roughness and I very much despise lie, I don't like when me deceive and don't speak the truth. Therefore I think, that honesty it very much high quality of any person. Well, I shall tell to you more about myself if you will answer my letter, you can write to me on mine e-mail: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tatyana30.2006@yahoo.com">mailto:tatyana30.2006@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
As to my search I want to find for myself the man, probably which does not exist in this world. But I hope, that I shall find him nevertheless. I search for the second half with which I want to create serious relations. It is kind, clever, intellectual, brave, strong not only physically but also as it is moral. And as the cheerful and at the same time serious person with whom it would be boring when. I want to understand the person and to be understood him. I dream of interesting, mad and charming relations. And as I want the big love! I shall give everything, that I can give, but in exchange, I ask not the greater not smaller. I think, that it is fair. How you think? Sometimes I love a life, but sometimes I simply hate it, but I try to change this world. I want to get acquainted with you if you have that that I search I ask that you have written to me, I shall necessarily answer you! For me it will be very pleasant to see your letter from your photo, in the mutual letter, I shall send to you the photo. You very much interested me, I think, that you the unusual person, I think, that you whom I search for that. If I interested you write to me on my e-mail address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:tatyana30.2006@yahoo.com">mailto:tatyana30.2006@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
even I get those on myspace and i'm ugly as sin.
yeah ive gotten the russian whore emails from myspace....none from match.....yet.
I'm not a member of myspace. I have had a profile on match for eons, but since I never log in, I don't get many emails (or because I'm ugly)
there's a million ugly bitches within 20 miles of me
every girl on match is hideous. Now I remember why I never log in.
thats bullshit, theres a lot of very attractive women on there.
You would think that; you're from Hoboken.
they must be kooks or something
you have to fill out to much stuff just for an account to look at pictures. lame
you have to fucking pay just to look at pictures.

Stick to yahoo personals, it's free
I only read the first couple of posts but i just had to say that Gonzo's sig is great.
I was project psuedos #1 fan back in the day.
what happened to your belief that meeting girls from the internet was for losers and dweebs?
im a loser, a dweeb, and a hypocrite.

i couldn't wait for you to respond to this thread!!!! i knew that was going to be your first reply!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4