CDIH

Full Version: Peanut Butter
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
in the refrigerator or in the cupboard?

or in the vagina? hahaha
Everything is better refrigerated. It lasts longer and tastes fresher.

I put bread in the refrigerator!
i hate bread in the fridge. it loses its fluffiness
If by "fluffyness" you mean "mold", then yeah.

And I always toast my bread anways. Toast is a billion times better than regular bread.
I keep bread out 2-3 days after I buy it then put it in the fridge. I used to use the freezer but I would often neglect it in there and by the time I wanted a slice it would be too freezerburnt to waste the time on.
peanut butter in the cupboard, it stays creamy that way and easy to spread onto bread, which must also be placed outside the refrigerator since when placed inside it becomes some sort of solider mass than what it is supposed to be, which as keyser expertly put it is soft and fluffy
peanut butter should be stored in the fridge once it's opened.
i think its only a matter of 3 days when opened and left in a cabinet, that it starts to develop a clear, oderless, and tasteless mold.

but since no one keeps it in the fridge, or eats a whole jar of peanut butter with in three days, we have all developed an immunity to said mold.
yeah baby, talk mold to me

and no discussion about peanut butter would be complete without this

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/areyUfCNFxY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed>
I also keep bread in the fridge, it stays a hell of a lot longer that way.
Peanut butter in the cabinet.

Bread in the fridge.

It's easier to spread the PB onto a harder slice of bread and i somehow find the sandwich more filling because the bread is more solid.

Mmmm.
peanu butter and bread- fridge
Arpikarhu Wrote:peanu butter and bread- fridge

High five!
Only commies eat it that way, commie.
actually, i dont use peanut butter now that i have found the sublime pleasures of cashew butter.
it too sits in my fridge.
i keep my pb in the cupboard and my bread frozen in the freezer. i just take out a few slices and thaw or toast them when i make a samwich.
in the cupboard because it's so hard to pread if it comes out of the fridge. and if you notice, it does not say "Keep Refrigerated" on the peanut butter jar.
esoterikarhu
you love me, you really really love me!
Quote:it does not say "Keep Refrigerated" on the peanut butter jar.

The "natural" peanut butter stuff does sometimes, it doesn't taste quite as good.
natural peanut butter tastes ten times better than skippy or its like
Pages: 1 2 3 4