CDIH

Full Version: persuade my end of year vote nominations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
so in the admin forum we're discussing the end of year votes we always do, and i have a basic idea of my nominations, but i still can be persuaded. i also don't know how set gonzo, jack, and goat are on their nominations, so maybe you can persuade them too.

so, make your case.
categories -
best poster, worst poster, thread of year, most improved, fall from grace, and lifetime achievement

go.
best poster - funsnaps!!!
is it really necessary to have an admin forum. honestly.
yeah, so we can talk shit about you.
see, i told you!!!
goatweed is ruthless
fall from grace - the sleeper
Best Poster- diceisgod,
Worst Poster- Luna, funsnapdyno
Fall From Grace- CRXgrl, Keyser Soze,
Thread of the Year- Board Wiki, The CDIH.net Podcast Thread, what the fuck happened to CRX,
Most Improved Poster- Hoon
Lifetime Acheivement- Goatweed
now I see why some people stopped coming here
thread of the year - childhood memories
Poster of the year - me. I have herpes and got molested
fall from grace. DIG. Seriously. C'mon. Can we have any more "doo doo" posts? Or the whole heroin thing?
most improved: funsnaps. I know she just came, but she's just great and I don't want her to leave.
lifetime achievement: me. Obv.
I tried to nominate galt as poster of the year but certain mods mocked me for it.
Galt Wrote:got molested

You denied being molested, LIAR.
Well, christ, look who you chose as Mods. Only Alkey had a worse eye for talent.
I nominated myself after the rebellion, since no one but you and I are worthy of such an honor.
i am days away from making a 'prell shampoo for pubes', thread so i'd hold off on thread of the year nominations.
are you going to call it "gee, your balls smell terrific", just like Dice did?
Sure way to make sure there's no 2nd date... spill marinara sauce on your balls.... then say "oh, my ablls are out and now, I got marinara on my balls!!!"
this dig character is becoming a thorn in the side of the hoon nation.
I really need to get to work on these.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27