CDIH

Full Version: Superbad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Looks sweet. Reviews I read say it's funny and well done. I am eager to see Seth Rogen's work.
seth rogen rules!

( as does michael cera )
I can't believe Rogan wrote this when he was 13 fucking years old.
We all knew he was a teen prodigy. Just look at his work on Freaks & Geeks.
Wasn't he 30 when he was on Freeks and Geeks?

Somehow he's 25 now. He's like Jonathan Winters in Mork & Mindy.

Wow, I'm old.
He was actually 16 when he was filmed for Freaks and Geeks in 1998. Apatow found him in a casting call, and Rogen had been using the script as a tool to shop himself around with.
He's in his 20s like Albert Pujols is in his 20s
He's like Freddy Adu, but without all the hype and dribbling ability.
This looks amazing, though i'm a bit more excited for balls of fury.
Jonah Hill's real last name is Feldstein. I thought hollywood loved jews, why do they always change their name?
RUN by*

no one actually loves them, they just are ruled by them.
GonzoStyle Wrote:This looks amazing, though i'm a bit more excited for balls of fury.

that had to be a joke. come on.
no really!
if for nothing else, christopher walken is in it, thats alone is more than enough.
he has to be either paying off a bet or fulfilling a contractual obligation.
or c. the movie is gonna be fuckin awesome and christopher walken knows awesome.

Plus its way more believable than christopher walken owing anything to anyone, if you won money from christopher walken you'd take payment simply in the form of him allowing you to be in his presence.

And I think we can assume from the movies he has done over the last 20 years as proof he hasnt been under anyones contract since people thought mondale had a shot.
# Hairspray (2007) .... Wilbur Turnblad
# Man of the Year (2006) .... Jack Menken
# Click (2006/I) .... Morty
# Domino (2005) .... Mark Heiss
# Romance & Cigarettes (2005) .... Cousin Bo
# The Stepford Wives (2004) .... Mike Wellington
# Envy (2004) .... J-Man
# The Rundown (2003) .... Hatcher
# Gigli (2003) .... Det. Stanley Jacobellis
# Kangaroo Jack (2003) .... Salvatore 'Sal' Maggio
# America's Sweethearts (2001) .... Hal Weidmann
# Joe Dirt (2001) .... Clem
# Blast from the Past (1999) .... Calvin Webber
he really has made a lot of odd choices but no matter how awful those films are, he is still amazing in them and you watch them just cause he is in it. You cant not like him, even if he and robert wagner killed natalie wood, I still forgive him and let wagner take the fall.
Awesome
That is was.
Pages: 1 2 3