CDIH

Full Version: Right now...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
where do you wish you were?

i wanna be in a big ass bed (with a down comforter and pillows so big my head gets lost in them) in some isloated house on the edge of a cliff in Maine with a veiw that over looks the ocean. with a nice big fire lit, some candles and insence burning. with some nice relaxing music..i dunno maybe some sigur ros. and with a huge bottle of wine and some grilled cheese.

that's where i wish i was...how about you guys and grrrls?
i wanna be in a big ass bed (with a down comforter and pillows so big my head gets lost in them) in some isloated house on the edge of a cliff in Maine with a veiw that over looks the ocean. with a nice big fire lit, some candles and insence burning. with some nice relaxing music..i dunno maybe some sigur ros. and with a huge bottle of wine and some grilled cheese. WOW! you too? :-D

Edited By HyBriD on May 20 2002 at 11:33
I wish I were laying out in an open field on a blue fuzzy blanket with the sky being blue and sunny somewhere around 65-70 degrees all by myself with no one around for about 3-4 miles so for once I could actually think to myself without being interrupted.
I wanna be in that bed with VG. :loveya:
Amsterdam.
On a towel at the shore, in the sun, greased up & half asleep, beer in the cooler, waves rolling, radio on.... ahhh
Posting on CDIH.net!!!!
I take it back... I want to be on the beach kicking sand on all the greased up half asleep people. Cause nothing sucks more than getting sand stuck on suntan lotion or baby oil...
Quote:Posting on CDIH.net!!!!

now that's sad...sleeper come join me in my fantasy for a while, i need some one to pour my ass some more wine. :thumbs-up:
Quote:i need some one to pour my ass some more wine.
Yeah, me too, and you can fan us with palm leaves too.
Quote:Yeah, me too, and you can fan us with palm leaves too.
Yea, I don't see her inviting YOU into the fantasy, so buzz off fool.

You were saying, VG...:thumbs-up:
Quote:Yeah, me too, and you can fan us with palm leaves too.

who invited you?:-p anyhoo its too effin cold for palm leave...hence the fire numbnuts.

Quote:You were saying, VG...

after you pour me more wine...make the fire bigger, then come rub my feet, they are cold Undecided

Edited By virgingrrl on May 20 2002 at 11:50
i wish i was sleeping
How about we skip all this fantasy crap and just get naked?
[Image: common_fire.jpg]
[Image: 98.elcuyo.beach.jpg]

Edit: Incase you were wondering (which I know most of you were not) I couldn't find a picture I liked so.... This is a fire on the beach.

Edited By Jack Meehoff on May 20 2002 at 11:52
Quote:How about we skip all this fantasy crap and just get naked?

in my fantasy, im already nekked under this comforter:bouncer:
Quote:How about we skip all this fantasy crap and just get naked?
That reminds me of the other place I'd like to be....

back of a Cadillac, banging hard, on a hill in California, like in the movies
Quote:in my fantasy, im already nekked under this comforter
So I'm the "comforter" now? :-D
Quote:who invited you? anyhoo its too effin cold for palm leave...hence the fire numbnuts.
NUH! Confusedneak:
Quote:So I'm the "comforter" now?

oh baby oh baby.
*insert Shai's song Comforter lyrics here* (im too effin lazy to look for them)
Quote:NUH!

jealous much? bitch
:-p
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5