CDIH

Full Version: Hot pockets - I think i eat too many...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm having a Philly Cheese steak Hot Pocket for breakfast with some orange juice. I'll probably have the meatball Hot Pocket for lunch with a root beer. Chicken and broccoli sounds promising for dinner. This can't be healthy.

Edited By IrishAlkey on May 30 2002 at 08:32
That stuff'll kill ya, dude. :crackhead:
You should stick to the Silera hot pocket.
Quote:You should stick to the Silera hot pocket.

:thumbs-up:
Bastard!
I agree. Stick to the healthier natural hot pockets. The redheaded, brunette or blondes are my favorites.
MMMMM...Beef and cheddar...with catalina dressing on it...
Don't you mean gray and balding? :lol:
Quote:Don't you mean gray and balding?
As long as they are hot and juicy, who am I to complain?
Haven't they dried out by then OAS?

Pepperoni pizza hot pocket...yum
Get that special grill and make your own hot pockets. You lazy bastard. :disappointed:
I think I may have asked this before but, I don't remember getting a suitable answer.

What happens if you microwave a hot pocket in the foil lined cardboard thing with the other side up?
Try it, and let us know if your microwave sparks & blows up :thumbs-up:
Quote:What happens if you microwave a hot pocket in the foil lined cardboard thing with the other side up?

The microwaves will be accelerated on a tangential vector concentrated on a single point in space causing a tear in the sub-space continuoum and creating an eruption of penguins into your kitchen.
<font color=white>Actually, I think the foil acts like a cheap browning plate. Flip it over and your hot pocket comes out soggy.</font>
Yeah, penguins are bad. Watch out!!!
will it look anyhting like that nuclear blast map thing? :-D
i can pick up SU feeds on my microwave
<font color=white>Pssst...hey barch, use the mouse trick on my last post...</font>
I wasnt hungry till I read this....damn you people!
You sneaky bastard
Pages: 1 2 3