CDIH

Full Version: I have a theory but I need proof! - Ladies, tell me your opinion please!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was listening to R&F a few nights back and they were discussing a topic that I found hysterical. It got me thinking and I came up with a theory but before I divulge my theory and what the topic was, I need concrete evidence.

So ladies - please answer the following questions for me if you will?

If a guy offers to take you on a 4-5 day vacation to, lets say, the Caribbean, would you accept?
How well would you need to know the guy to accept?
What would your expectations be of/from him?
Would you sleep with him on the trip?

Please answer as honestly as possible. Thank you.
Maynard, comment?
No, I'm sorry Grumpy. I won't go to the Caribbean with you. You'll have to take Metal's mom like usual.
butt plug??
I would accept if I knew him well
I'd have to have enough trust there
Expectations?? for me not to pay a dime..except maybe for some personal items or a couple drinks
If I knew him well, yes definately..i mean unless I was sea sick..that would suck..pukin and gettin slammed at the same time never good

Edited By BeckyDC on Jan. 23 2002 at 2:07
I probably wouldn't accept unless he let me pay at least most of my way...I don't like feeling like I owe someone something...if he was someone I had been dating for a while, I might be more willing to accept.

My expectations would probably be that him wanting to go away for more than a weekend and to somewhere further than lets say the Jersey Shore is that he was getting more serious...either that or he thought that this would be a good way for me to get me drunk and butt fuck me... Smile

I would only sleep with him if I wanted to, which knowing my hormones means yes I would hump him for 5 days straight. :love:
i have an observation the girls on this board are goers...which isnt bad at all its cool
BeckyDC Wrote:I would accept if I knew him well
I'd have to have enough trust there
Expectations?? for me not to pay a dime..except maybe for some personal items or a couple drinks
If I knew him well, yes definately..i mean unless I was sea sick..that would suck..pukin and gettin slammed at the same time never good
Becky it's not cancun but lets say we go to great adventure for the weekend?
Quote:Becky it's not cancun but lets say we go to great adventure for the weekend?

Can I bring a man with me??? :real good:
I'd go, epecially to the Carribean...and if he paid everything. I'd have to know him at least relatively well, I wanna enjoy my vacation too

I wouldn't feel "obligated" to fuck him, but if I was horny...the setting was romantic...why not? I'd be the one getting laid too, and there ain't nothing wrong with that. If I wasn't attracted to him, I'd probably ditch him and search out my own cutie. Or go for the easy lay, just add "no strings attached"
BeckyDC Wrote:
Quote:Becky it's not cancun but lets say we go to great adventure for the weekend?

Can I bring a man with me??? :real good:
WOW ahem.... well then, guess us bein friends worked out well for about 5 mins.
Quote:WOW ahem.... well then, guess us bein friends worked out well for about 5 mins.

nahhh i luv ya..im just regergetating(sp.?) all the shit spit down my throat :real good:
How well would you need to know the guy to accept? i would need to be very good friends with this person.

What would your expectations be of/from him? i would expect him to be nice and just have a good time, im worried about the expectations he would have of me though

Would you sleep with him on the trip? it all depends how close we are and how drunk i get
hey Maynard wanna go to great adventure with me, I got two tickets.
Quote:hey Maynard wanna go to great adventure with me, I got two tickets

:got head: gotta love the Sky Ride there
so far my theory is 50% on target. Now where are the rest of the board tramps? has anyone seen CRX, Ladi, VG or AssRapeMe girl?
GonzoStyle Wrote:hey Maynard wanna go to great adventure with me, I got two tickets.
You had me at "Can I stick my cum-gun down your throat?".
Maynard Wrote:
Quote:hey Maynard wanna go to great adventure with me, I got two tickets.
You had me at "Can I stick my cum-gun down your throat?".
You rock baby, we're off.
grumpy if i may ask what is this therory
Theory smeery.

For a guy to just ask a chic to go to the Carribean, is a bit out there. I mean it does sound a bit desperate to get laid. Pussy isn't that expensive. For a Carribean vacation, that pussy better be on fire and have me screaming for God himself. Whatever happened to a couple drinx and dinner?

The lady definatley has to know him well, she doesn't want to be pimped off in a foreign land, and I'm sure she made her mind up long ago if she'd ever bang him or not.
Pages: 1 2 3