CDIH

Full Version: New mod vote - Vote now or forever hold your peace
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Ok, here is the deal. Vote for the new mod. Pretty simple, even LZ should be able to do this. Then again, he is a retard so i have no hope for him.

Remember, if you try to view results before you vote, well, this time around you are shit out of luck.

As for why it is all new faces up for election, well, that to is simple. It wouldn't have been fair for us to put one or two people from previous mod votes in and not all of them. But, for the next time, the top two runner ups from all the polls will be in one seperate vote. That will not happen until we have 200 members so we are a bit off from there.

For now, pick the next person who will step down as a mod.

No Austin, you are not up. Sorry.

No I am not.

Thanks again everyone.
galt gets my vote. i think he'd make a decent mod even though he and the rest of you except for a few that would rather go unnamed hate me!
oh, don't forget, unless it is a huge runaway like the Snuka vote, we, the mods and admins, get the final say of the top two. I nulled my vote as usual and will make my decission in case there is a tie.
I like Luna's campaign slogan, "A chick in every pot". Nice!
Quote:galt gets my vote. i think he'd make a decent mod even though he and the rest of you except for a few that would rather go unnamed hate me!

Fuckin dolt. I don't hate you. Despise? Maybe, but not hate. To hat you would mean I gave a shit if you lived or died and since I don't, I can't hate you.
:firebounce:
if OAS's patriotism is as strong as his commitment to this board, he's got my vote.
My votes for sleepe.... oh wait, nevermind.

I was gonna do right by ya this time buddy.
it's ok sean, embrace your anger!!! you love to despise me.

plus i know that you enjoy launching verbal harpoons at me!

Edited By LZMF1 on July 03 2002 at 3:02
Quote:mod even though he and the rest of you except for a few that would rather go unnamed hate me!

CRY....CRY baby CRY....c'mon squeeze some tears out for us....
When is this Dick going to grow a penis?
Quote:My votes for sleepe.... oh wait, nevermind.

I was gonna do right by ya this time buddy.
I feel all tingly inside right now
i have one, just ask your mom how she liked it in each and every orifice of her body.
This is actually a tough choice because Arthur posts some really good threads, which I think is important for a moderator. To keep things fresh and provide content, not just moving, deleting posts and topics and the usual moderating housekeeping.
the only orafice she currently has is the lid on her urn,
knock yerself out big guy.
Dent's posts always make me warm inside...:thumbs-up:
ooops............ i forgot, she choked to death on my cock!!!!!

Edited By LZMF1 on July 03 2002 at 3:06
Quote:Arthur posts some really good threads, which I think is important for a moderator.

priceless.
Quote:Dent's posts always make me warm inside
I never knew Dent was a young boy??
Quote:ooops............ i forgot, she choked on my cock

I wasn't mad.
I was having fun.
That changed everything.
I am a person who often has trouble seeing where the line is.
but you fucking crossed it by a mile.
ok, ken my last couple of posts were rude and uncalled for. let's keep our bickering limited to the short bus or in anger management. agreed?
i beat sleeper. that's all i care about.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12