CDIH

Full Version: I wanna talk about beer. - Haven't seen any better threads today.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I wanna talk about beer. What you like to drink, how much you can drink, what is your favorite to drink, how much it makes you pee..... ANYTHING as long as it deals with BEER or decends from a post about BEER.

Growing up in Western New York, every Friday, all the bars would have fish frys. My favorite was Haddock dipped in BEER batter.

My favorite beer, flavor wise, are the Crimson and Darkened VooDoo of the DiXie Brewing Company based in "Norlons".

Soon, I will start to brew my own beer. I think it will be a winter project.
I like shots
i love beer. i brew my own about 4 times a year. i really like the IPAs. when i was doing the flake i would put down about 14 a night. now i am reduced to 2. my brain is bad.
I drink pints like shots... if I'm really drinking. Last year, at the sauna party at Bar 9, I was knocking down pints of Guinies every 15 minutes.
guiness is very lite on alcohol so that is not so bad. stouts have the same amount of alcohol as lite beers
How hard is it to make beer... I have heard all about the importances of sanitized bottles and wort temperature....
Schlitz
it is not that bad. the hard part is cleaning everything. from the time i begin till the time i bottle for fermentation is about 1 1/2 hours. about 30 minutes of that is cooking time so its not really that intensive
pabts blue ribbon
Beer in the UK is not piss warm like I was told. If you see the bartender "pulling" the beer (repeatedly pulling the spout up and down) than the beer is whatever the temperature of the basement is. In winter that's fairly cool. Otherwise, they have modernized and serve cold bottles or tap refrigerated kegs in the newer pubs. (New over there is less than 100 years old.)

I like a lot of beers. Heineken, Stella Artois, a few others. Had one I couldn't pronounce. The tap had a display with a little Bavarian guy in leyderhosen (sp?) on top of a snowy mountain.
Hoopla?
I don't like beer. Beer is yucky. Ick.
Quote:I don't like beer. Beer is yucky. Ick.

Sounds liek someone needs to get Luna a strawberry blonde ale. :toast:
Wine! Wine is goooooooooooood! :firebounce:
Whiney bitch. This is a MAN'S thread. We are talking about beer. Start you own fucking Merlot thread, ok?
ahahahahahahahaaahaaahaaaaaa

he called you winey!!!
I agree with luna beer sucks wine is better.
Quote:Start you own fucking Merlot thread, ok?
Whooopsie.....sorry. :disappointed:
Piels

Quote:Had one I couldn't pronounce. The tap had a display with a little Bavarian guy in leyderhosen (sp?) on top of a snowy mountain.

I saw a show once about a restaurant/bar in Atlantic City on the Piers. It had beers from all around the world... over 100? I can't remember.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Aug. 09 2002 at 4:26
Pages: 1 2 3 4