CDIH

Full Version: Nicholas cage marries lisa marie presley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I didn't even know these two were dating, she is mad hot yo. But a little kooky, how do you go from Michael Jackson to Nicholas Cage?
you don't know how bad i want to fuck elvis's daughter and have little baby elvises with her? does she know he played a flying elvis in honeymoon in vegas? shes as good as mine.
[Image: LisaNic-InStyle28Jun01-Hello1.jpg]

Don't they make a cute couple??? Rolleyes
I am fuckin sick.
caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare
She's a lot hotter than I thought she was..They'll be divorced in 3 years when she leaves him for Ru Paul....
Maybe it is all for publicity...
Lisa Marie Presley ..... STILL a virgin.
But she has a son.... what is she mother mary?
It's not hers. She picked one up in a park, somewhere.

I say she divorces Cage and marries either Richard Gere or Tom Cruise to win the trifecta.
Richard Gere is gay...sheesh...
Quote:I am fuckin sick.
GS I am sorry Nicholas Cage broke your heart
Actually she's one of the few who would turn me straight.
It didn't work for Michael Jackson... ;-)
Quote:Actually she's one of the few who would turn me straight.
Maybe then you'll stop rubbing me in public.
On a related note, The Last Days Of Elvis Presley is on E! right now and its fucking hysterical. The sumbitch passed out in a bowl of chicken soup and had to be revived by his girlfriend. Priceless.
Quote:Richard Gere is gay...sheesh...

Yeah but he was married to Cindy Crawford. :loveya:
Next ya gonna say that Tom Cruise is gay.And he was married to Nicole Kidman. :loveya:
Quote:It didn't work for Michael Jackson...

Neither did you for pat.
What are you trying to say?? huh??? You better stay away from my man Mister Gonzo...I'll kick yer ass if you even think about it... :firebounce:
You have gayed him out too much for me.
Pages: 1 2