CDIH

Full Version: What do you like about... - CDIH Post of the day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
A certain board member, name someone and say what you like about them and hate about them.

K1dAfrika - I like k1d cause he is one of the best posters I ever seen and always creates interest and feedback cause he knows how to, I'd be glad to call him a pal... atleast off the board. What I hate about him is his stubborness at times, even if he isn't like it off the board.
I like Howie, he says the truth and always makes me laugh. Hates the political bullshit of the message boards and is just Damn nasty. :toast:
I like fdblingfrg causehe's my newly adopted bastard son, since ikea and am are not good children. Plus he is smart, very educated for his age and makes me laugh. What I hate is he doesn't post enough and give daddy, love.
I'll try and link all the nice crap I said the last time we did this thread.
ken can come up with a good joke quite often, and can take whatever is thrown at him. but he takes that good joke and rides it beyond the point of funny

how exactly do i not post enough? i just checked, and i have the 17th highest post count here
Quote:he takes that good joke and rides it beyond the point of funny

you are missing the point of this thread, Mr. backhanded compliment.
Quote:say what you like about them and hate about them.
I like blah blah blah
I hate when I don't take the time to read.
I like about ken the fact that when he doesn't try too hard he can be a Hell of a poster. What i hate is how he lately defiles threads that are not directly about him or started by him, about himself. Yeah we done this thread before asswipe, we also done most of the threads you start 100 other times. Leave the schtick to afrika he does it better fucknut. I am sorry i am not drowning the fuckin board in assanine posts and private beefs while running members off the board. Get a fuckin clue, no wonder arpi hates you.
i like gonzo, he makes me laugh with almost every post and also makes me think, a lot. that's a good thing right? i don't like that sometimes i can't tell when he's being serious or joking... :clueless:
Quote:Leave the schtick to afrika he does it better fucknut.
I like ES when he's right.
Quote:drowning the fuckin board in assanine posts and private beefs while running members off the board.
I hate ES when he's right.
I like Sean cuz his brutal honesty is refreshing and fucking hilarious.

I like Gonzy's tell-it-how-it-is attitude and his twisted, demented mind that creates some great reading material.

I like the fact that Ken at least appears to take everything with a grain of salt. Even if he doesn't, it's still hard to fake.

I like Kid's staying power.

Trish can turn anything into an intelligent conversation.

FBD is just a cool kid who seems to not judge anybody until they deserve to be judged.

I'll think of more later.
Quote:Trish can turn anything into an intelligent conversation
Undecided i can???

i like alkey cos he has a very grabbable ass, oh, and he saves me from getting hit by busses :thumbs-up:
I like Jack because he worked his ass off to get the upgrade going on this site. It was beyond hard to do. I hate the fact that his funny finder is broke and may be beyond repair at times.

Quote:I like Howie, he says the truth and always makes me laugh. Hates the political bullshit of the message boards and is just Damn nasty.

Now thats really fuckin funny. No, really, it is.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHE

:::deep breath:::

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I wanted to post about Maynard but I seem to be hard pressed to think of something I like about him anymore.
i like gonzo because he gives me skittles and sodie
Quote:i like gonzo because he gives me skittles and sodie

But at what price?

What do you have to pay for the goddies?
nothing. he just makes me close my eyes and suck them out of a hose.
are the skittles pre-chewed and liquified?
do they feel like they are swimming down your throat.

I like Hybrid because we are bonded by the almighty WK but hate him because he is too cool for school
I'm so glad I poured my heart out to you ingrates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6