CDIH

Full Version: What's the worst cd you own? - John tesh, green jelly, dj cool nutz?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I once bought a Slaughter tape because the girl on the cover was hot.
I bought GnR's The Spaghetti Incident without the aid of drugs or alcohol.
But the worst: 2Unlimited...by 2Unlimited.

How 'bout you?
Kwame: The Boy Genius
murder dolls. thank god i only "owned" it for about 5 minutes before i deleted it.
...Britney Spears "Oops I Did It Again"
The Bros - Push
Quote:Britney Spears "Oops I Did It Again"
Oooh, does it count if I bought N'Synch for my daughter?
Quote:Oooh, does it count if I bought N'Synch for my daughter?

...only if you did it for the same reason I bought PS2 for my parents...
chumbawumba - tubthumper
GREEN JELLO!!!!!!

(the original name was green jello but the group had to change the name to jelly because of copyright infringment claims by "JELLO" brand gelatin)
It should be the "Jaegermeister" cd I won at some pool tourney, but that one is actually pretty good....
I still have the Jagermeister shark. It's suspended from my ceiling. :-D
Rich Vos, "Im Killin Here"

Not a single used CD store, will buy this pile of crap! Yuck!

[Image: cdcover1.jpg]

Confusedmokey:
The Shaq cds
Quote:The Shaq cds
best cd's ever
Don't knock Tesh

Without tesh we would'nt have had the awesome Conan bit with the NBA song
I have Green Jello, and I like it.

I think it's a toss up between the Vos CD (paid $5 :-() and Scorpions - Savage Amusement (a gift, one of the first CD's ever given to me so I still have it).
Jordan Knight's CD.... Undecided
The Spice Girls. I bought it as a gift for someone and they didn't want it. I ended up throwing it away with the shrink wrap still on it.
I still never opened my Vos cd
and
Linkin Park - whatever the popular one was...Mr. Spit bought it, and I finally destroyed it a couple months ago
I bought that Linkin Park CD for like $8 after their first song came out. It hasn't left my girlfriend's car CD player for probably six months.

...and I once had a tape of nobody bands doing popular movie songs, like Danger Zone by the Randy Stevens Band...
Pages: 1 2 3