CDIH

Full Version: Good but cheap bars in nyc? - Some one help me out please....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
After I take my GREs on Saturday, a bunch of friends and I have decided to go out in the city and do some much needed drinking. I haven't really ventured out in the city much recently except for the bars near work during happy hour, etc. Does anyone know of a good place to go? Thanks.
Rodeo bar. Country and Western Bar in the 20's in the city. Pitchers of strong-ass margaritas.
to be a little more specific about Rodeo Bar... it's #375 3rd Ave (@ the corner of 27th St.) ...you can check out their website at RodeoBar.com or call them at (212) 683-6500

:toast:
Club OAS. The drinks are cheap and the thrills are endless. :-D
But she wanted somewhere in the city old man....not in the sticks of PA :poke:
So the suburbs are sprawling. The cab ride would take the same amount of time, except the cab would be moving all the time.
cheap bars in NYC???
is that possible?
Quote:cheap bars in NYC???
is that possible?

Yea, actually it is....a friend and I went out on Friday after work drank like fish during happy hour, and then continued long after and the bill was less than $50. There's also a place downtown that sells $2 margaritas during happy hour, that go up to $5 after....you just gotta know where to go...
women never get charged for all their drinx

i'm tending tomorrow
1.50 domestic bottles
1.50 mixed drinx (house liquors only)
but's its a a private club
sux for you's
I was with a guy though, we never get buy backs when we go out and sit at a table. Otherwise he usually sends me to the bar with money because he knows I'm more likely to get freebies than he is. Oh well.
Is McSorley's still a decent place?
We used to go there in the day.
I suggest American Trash on 1st avenue and 76th street, Red Rocks West on 10th ave and 17th street. Caravas or Caliente Cab Company down in the Village. Plenty of cheap places to go. Oh yeah and the Hogs and Heifers up on 1st avenue and 95th street..not as packed as the one downtown.
McSorley's is still there.. and it is still the shizznit!!! I love that place.
Bar 9, 53rd and 9th avenue. I hear it is a rockin place, especially every other tuesday.
I heard it's even more rockin now that "someone" is not allowed to go there... :lol:
Yeah, fuckin Asshole that he is.
Quote:to be a little more specific about Rodeo Bar...

Bottle Beer
Budweiser, Clausthaler, Coors Light, Lone Star $4.00
Amstel Light, Bohemia, Brooklyn Lager, Carta Blanca, Corona, Dixie, Dos XX, Heineken, Magners Cider, Negra Modelo, Pacifico, Saranac Black & Tan, Sierra Nevada, Sol, Tecate

....... but, sadly, no Pabst :toast:

Quote:Dessert:
Fat Elvis .... $4.95
A deep fried banana chimichanga with vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce God Almighty. Thank you, thank you very much.
:-o
That desert looks really really good, but its the pitchers of margaritas that sold me...what sucks is that a lot of people bailed on me and now it looks like its just me and my friends who are f'ing. Undecided
I'm sorry, but $4 for a bottle of Coors Light? Not on my worst day.
Pages: 1 2 3